• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most "Fabulous" Video Game Characters

Ok, so I know the first person that comes to your mind, Ghirahim. But who else would fit the description of "fabulous" in your opinion? Feel free to make a list.

1) Ghirahim: Well duh. Who else?

277002_125804547501097_3412838_n.jpg

2) Marth: In his SSBB appearance, his fighting style reminds me of Ghirahim's a little, otherwise known as fabulous. He's also dressed pretty fabulously. Just look at that headband.

Marth(Clear).png

3) Lester the Unlikely: If you've ever played the game you'd know what I'm talking about. When you don't control him he just stands there and does this weird fabulous dance thing. Btw he's the exact opposite type of fabulous as Ghirahim and Marth.

Lester-the-Unlikely.jpg

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well, going off these definitions of "Fabulous": almost impossible to believe; incredible. (Informal) exceptionally good or unusual; marvelous; superb: a fabulous bargain; a fabulous new house.
I personally would vote for...

Twilight Princess Zelda
251px-Princess_Zelda.png

She's just very beautiful, fabulous beauty really. Her facial structure, her eyes, her adornments...they just scream beauty of a high caliber! :)

Final Fantasy XIII-2 – Serah Farron
Serah_Farron_-_White_Mage_Attire.png

She's beautiful, amirite? Cute, too. And she's a fighter, not one to sit back and do nothing! <3

And that's all from me, really.

Source: Fabulous | Define Fabulous at Dictionary.com

Warbad

Gotta love me!
WHY HASNT ANYBODY CHOOSED LINK¿¿¿¿??!!!!!!!
There are tons of pictures of him that I cant choose one.
So deal with it....

This guy. Father Gerard from Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny. He is a creepy priest, who seems to enjoy flirting with the male protagonist to no end. I'm not sure if this was a joke on the game designers' part, but he also has "adopted" a few young children. But, no matter... his body language, dialogue and hand gestures are totally fabulous. Just take a look:

18D53

Last edited:

Mr. Gold and Mr. Silver (from God Hand) are in close second; however, I might get in trouble if I post a picture of the two on here. (they're not nude or anything like that; it's just...) It'd be best if you Googled them yourself. Warning: search at your own risk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom