• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Most Difficult Temple (Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask)

Both the Water Temple and the Great Bay Temple practically gave me headaches and took me several hours. Those water-based levels are often the hardest in video games, not in the least in Zelda games.

B

baga jr.

For Ocarina of Time, Water Temple wasn't really hard. People are just impatient and complain just because it gets a little annoying changing the water level. Then people complain about missing the keys. That's why you have the MAP and COMPASS. There were a couple tricky parts, but nowhere near hard.

As for the hardest in OoT, I don't know. They were all sort of easy. I guess I have to say Ganon's Castle and Tower. It's not hard, but it's not as easy as the other ones.

However, I actually found MM dungeons fairly challenging. When it comes to puzzles and secrets, I had to think harder and more outside-of-the-box in that game's dungeons than I ever had to in most of Ocarina of Time. It even got to the point that I would call the last two dungeons (3 and 4) hard because of that. I even remember a part where I had to LET a Dexihand pick me up and THROW me up to a ledge that you have to get up to. o_O

I had more and more trouble as I went through each new dungeons, so the fourth and last dungeon, the Stone Tower Temple, was my hardest dungeon out of Oot and MM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom