• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Most Difficult Temple (Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask)

M

Monkey

I can't be arsed to look to see if someone's made a thread on this or not. So I'll just make one!

I'm currently playing through Majora's Mask on my laptop (yes, I'm THAT cool) and got past the Great Bay Temple last night...Jesus was that insane...All the puzzles...the pipe lines...Push/Pull switches to get the water flowing etc...It's like the Water Temple got rebuilt by some lunatic without a degree in plumbing..

Anyways...this isn't about me raving and ranting about me playing Zelda...What was the most difficult temple for you to complete on the N64 Console games?

In MM I would say Great Bay Temple, Stone Tower was hard to but to be honest I don't remember it all that well. I really need to find that game again it's stashed somewhere, I miss it.
In OoT the are all pretty easy to me now since I have played it a million times, the Water Temple was the toughest for me at first. The Forest Temple can be pretty tough to, especially as the first adult stage.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
If you thought the Great Bay temple was designed by a person whose sanity's in question, wait until you get to the Stone Tower Temple .. it totally defies logic and traditional architectural design. But, it's such a well thought out masterpiece and the favorite MM dungeon for many people. It also gets my vote for most difficult dungeon in the 2 N64 titles.

M

Monkey

If you thought the Great Bay temple was designed by a person whose sanity's in question, wait until you get to the Stone Tower Temple .. it totally defies logic and traditional architectural design. But, it's such a well thought out masterpiece and the favorite MM dungeon for many people. It also gets my vote for most difficult dungeon in the 2 N64 titles.

I've yet to get to the Stone Tower Temple...I'm hoping I'll be pleased with my efforts to get there

Everyone says its so much harder, I remember having so much trouble with Great Bay Temple but other than getting to it, I remember almost nothing about the Stone Tower Temple. Odd. Maybe it was so hard I blocked it from my memory lol. I am going crazy organizing spree this summer and I WILL find MM again I miss it and want another play through.

Ganondork

goo
For me OoT's water temple was the pits. I hated it with a burning passion. Just that stupid dungeon slowed down my OoT progress by about 2 months since I put forth half an hour before I got frustrated and left each session of trying to beat it. Not to mention, I didn't want to use a guide for that dungeon... big mistake.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I honestly haven't played Majora's Mask (except for the opening sequence and such. I get scared by time limits) so I'll have to go with the OoT Water Temple. It wasn't THAT hard (I think Arbiter's Grounds in TP was harder), but it got frustrating with the iron boots and all.

KaeporaGaebora

TheOwlSage
In MM stone tower is my all time fav MM temple. SNOWHEAD IS SO DUMD IT MAKES ME MAD JUST THINKIN OF IT!!!! But the OoT water temple never made me mad. I actually enjoyed it. OoT's fire temple was harder. I hate the vertical element that the Goron's have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom