• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Controversial... Link's Pants

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Exactly, that is why I am trying to start a major tangent here. 0 .0

Fair enough. I did notice that this time, especially in the official art work, they're a lot more prominent at his sleeves than TP Link's was. Also, I wonder why it's grey now instead of gold...

Back on topic: Nintendo did say this was just an indication of the art style... does that mean Link's pants could somehow change (read: get even baggier) in the time before release?

Linebeck1000

Legendary Captain
I didn't really notice his pants until someone pointed them out, but now that my attention has been diverted to them, they do seem rather odd... I prefer his tights. They should at least change the color to white like it usually is, or the grey as in the concept art instead of that ugly orange color... In fact, the concept art doesn't make them look that baggy either. I'm sure they'll change his pants before the release.

Kirino

Tatakae
[/QUOTE=Ember Incubus;133420]I know, I used to get so creeped out by OoT. I hope he wears underwear. X _X Speaking of which, were does a primitive race like the kokiri get close like that? I would have expected them to wear leaves.[/QUOTE]

the kokiri arent primitive.:Sthey are a normal race like the hylains.i have no idea why you think they are primitive.

WeeGee

TheHeroOfTime
At least he has pants. I don't want to run around without pants. Although that is a very Link thing to do.

WeeGee

TheHeroOfTime
Also, it seems more realistic because it would be more comfortable to run in puffy pants instead of tights.

At least he has pants. I don't want to run around without pants. Although that is a very Link thing to do.
ha I was totally going to say this. Ever see the official Link to the Past artwork? No pants. And his tunic is questionably short.

Marzo

The Downward Spiral
I think they look exactly the same as the other games...but now that you mention it they are baggier. I like them better this way.

Oh my gosh, the ALttP thing is disgusting! If you go here, you can find that link only wears pants in Deku form, were he wears shorts. If you look at the artwork of ordon link, you see that he wears baggy pants there aswell. An there a few unoffisol artworks of Z2 shows that there are two of the same artwork, but one with brown pants and a different artist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom