• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Anticipated Game(s) of 2014

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
It could be terrible, just like I thought XIV was upon its initial release, but still, it's a series I'm dedicated to.

Have you played A Realm Reborn yet? I got XIV on release too and it was horrible but A Realm Reborn is really fun! Should try it out if your a fan of the franchise, is a pretty fun game now.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
In no particular order:

• Watch Dogs
  • Bayonetta 2
  • Mario Kart 8
  • Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
  • inFamous: Second Son
  • The Witcher 3
  • Hyrule Warriors
  • The Evil Within
  • Monolith Soft's "X"
  • Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes
  • Super Smash Bros. 4
As a bonus, I'm also looking forward to the announcement of Zelda Wii U -- probably more than any of the previously mentioned games.

Last edited:
Have you played A Realm Reborn yet? I got XIV on release too and it was horrible but A Realm Reborn is really fun! Should try it out if your a fan of the franchise, is a pretty fun game now.

I want to sooooo badly. I played the initial release right when it came out, (back before college when I had tons of time) and was just let down in almost every way possible. I've read and heard a lot of great things about A Realm Reborn, but I just don't think I have enough time available right now to get a huge time-sucking MMO going. I'm the kind of guy that will just completely neglect schoolwork and studying if a game gets me too involved, so I really don't want to take the risk. But as soon as summer break starts, I'll be all over it.

Salem

SICK
Mostly first party Nintendo game which were all mentioned here.

Also I'm looking forward to some indie titles.

Half-life 3.........

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
Smash Bros
MK 8
X
Watch Dogs
Hyrule Warriors (I forget when that's actually coming out)

If I hadn't traded in my PS for a Wii U, MGS V would be at the top of my list

Money is tight, and theres no way I can get all of these, but I'm still looking forward to this year.

octorok74

TETTAC
So, Halo 5 with no title confirmed yet, is apparently coming out this year. So I am also ready for that game. I don't think 343 Industries ruined the series. I felt the first half of Halo 4 was good, but the second half was lackluster. I did like the Spartan Ops stuff and I love Grifball. There is no better sport then Grifball. So I am really looking forward to see what Halo 5 has in store. I want to know what happened to Arbitar, but I doubt they will go there.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
The only game that I want that has been confirmed for this year is Bravely Default. The demo was too good and well thought out to pass on this game. Besides, I remember when this game was released in Japan maybe a year-and-a-half ago. All the RPG fanatics were talking about it.

For the games that I am unaware of or have unknown release dates, I am incredibly hyped for Final Fantasy XV, the elusive "X", and Kingdom Hearts III. Whichever one gets released first is pretty much going to dictate whether I buy a WiiU or PS4 (though both would be simply wonderful).

So many have been waiting for Versus/XV for what feels like an eternity and it's dark theme is right down my alley. Even with only three or so trailers, it is easy to tell this game will be legendary. Gamers have only had a short glimpse of X, but Xenoblade's legacy--along with Xenogears and Xenosaga--have lived on and we can expect X to be no exception to this marvelous series. Kingdom Hearts III is the conclusion to the heartache fans know as the Xehanort saga currently being implemented. The buildup to this moment is nearly to great to bare, and I am certainly not excluded from this logic.

(I think the letter "X" has some impact on the quality of video games. XD)

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Half-life 3.........

tumblr_inline_mp38uoUTfp1qz4rgp.gif

yesplz volvo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom