• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Annoying Zelda Characters

Most Annoying Zelda Character

• Kaepora Gabora

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Navi

• Princess Ruto

• The Mailman (Twilight Princess)

• Tingle

• Total voters
Kaepora, definately. For the same reasons as you guys. Uttely annoying, plus I just don't feel as if he brings much to the story as a whole in general... Or at least not explicity I guess.

I gonked irl when I saw him in Majora's Mask lmao... Good thing he didn't show up much.
And idk, the other characters mentioned are not annoying.

I don't see why Tingle is annoying. He never gets in your way on purpose, and apart from being weird, he doesn't have an annoying factor to him.
Ruto I never cared about. She has a poo personality, but I never pay attention to her much lmao. The mailman from TP isn't annoying, never saw him that way owo
And Navi, I will never understand people's problem with her. She never annoyed me lmao, I never would have noticed had people not mentioned it really. But it's almost a fad now, hate navi! It's silly. I'd rather have something there with me making noise instead of being alone, surrounded by bad monsters with no help or no sense of company xD

TNinja

Of the Gorons
Kaepora Gabora. His texts are sooooooooooooooooooo long and they don't help AT ALL!!! He basically just tells me stuff I already know

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I'd have to say that Tingle is the most annoying, with Kaepora in a close second. I can handle being lectured on stuff I already know, but I can't handle an obnoxious 35 year old man who dresses in a fairy costume. Even though he's useful (with his maps), Tingle takes the cake. Don't even get me started on his magic words. Worse yet, you have to pay him like 3200 Rupees to translate maps for you in WW.

Toon_Link

Super Awesome Member
Kaepora Gaebora is the most annoying character EVER!!! I don't think Nintendo will ever make a more annoying character than him. He's much better in MM though. Why is Tingle on here anyway I always thought he was a bizarre funny character, and why Ruto? Ruto was barely even in the game, and at least she kept the plot moving. And what about Tatl? I thought Tatl was even more annoying than Navi. That dinging made me wanna punch my T.V.! And also why the Mailman from TP? I thought he looked funny, and the places you would find him were kind of funny too. I think you should have put in The King of Red Lions/The King of Hyrule in. I mean yes he was vital to the story, but he just got on my nerves for some reason. I don't even know why?

ApcolypticMufin

Fan of Zelda & Bioshock!
What! No Tatl? She was the single most annoying character in anty Zelda game I've played! She had the most unlikable personality of any character in a game I've played! (Except for the main characters in Final Fantasy 13, but that game was a disaster!) But, out of the givin characters, I'd say Ruto. Bossy little.. (grumble)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom