• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
From your post I shall assume you mean Aesthetic in terms of bodybuilder physiques rather than talking facial aesthetics into account otherwise that's a whole different story. I personally prefer the more classic physiques which were more focussed on the shape rather than just pure mass like some of the monsters than started to emerge in the late 80s and beyond . Frank Zane is the one that comes to mind when I think of the most aesthetic
3771e3411dbf92839304b6e7ca8ee86d.jpg

PearlBill_2_big.jpg

Bill Pearl is another one. Unfortunately passed this year aged 91, trained into later life as well.

Long-Butler-09.jpg

And of course who can leave out Arnie

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
fwiw I do actually have a fascination with the human body and how beautiful it is, how far beyond normal limits it can be pushed
but maximizing muscle:fat ratio to extreme degrees is about as discomforting to me whichever way the ratio goes

1666120542885.png
Athletic shape will always and forever be superior to bodybuilders to me

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
oh I'm just jealous of grossly misshapen shoulders and bulging veins of course
This is the first time I've heard of this lmao. All the the 3 people in the op had Grecian physique. Maybe Kai Greene and a few others don't possess the ideal Grecian ratio. These people are far from misshapen.

images.jpeg-22.jpg

Oh wow that's good to hear. I assume y'all are pursuing your athletic shape and natural muscle builds. Good luck :)

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
This is the first time I've heard of this lmao. All the the 3 people in the op had Grecian physique. Maybe Kai Greene and a few others don't possess the ideal Grecian ratio. These people are far from misshapen.

View attachment 68056

Oh wow that's good to hear. I assume y'all are pursuing your athletic shape and natural muscle builds. Good luck :)

That's Eugen Sandow on the right there. Most likely a natural physique too as roids were not really around back during his times

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom