• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Morty High School Drama Club - A Generic High School Anime RP [Remastered]

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Akuma takes the paper and on her way out of the School she makes a Paper airplane, before deliberately missing the Metro Bus at the bus stop. She passes a limousine on her way around the corner as well as several other cars. Akuma had quite the walk ahead of her, and the fact the sun was setting at 6pm and her room was 8 miles away, she had best get to steppin, before all the seedy looking people are about.

Mido

Version 1
Upon receiving the sheet, Tazuna quietly fills out the following:

A. tragedy
B. No
C. ____
D. No

He was especially unsure about the genre, so he does not fill it out.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
1. Why not both?
2. No
3. Fantasy is fun
4. Either or

She filled that out before leaving the room, handing it back to Aiko as she left with a small smile.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
When Yamazaki asked about source material Yoshiko froze for a moment. She wanted to be honest as she always strived to be, but at the same time she didn't want to reveal that she was a pretty big fan of the Rasuliverse stories that had started gaining popularity worldwide in the past few years as novels, comic books, and even a mini TV series and a video game. She glanced at the book in her bag that she had gotten to borrow from Akuma. Perhaps she could present it as a suggestion without revealing her own opinion on the franchise.

"Well, Akuma san seems to be into the Rasuliverse stories," she tells Yamazaki as she takes the book out of her bag. "She let me borrow this book to read. We talked about maybe writing something inspired by that."

Yamazaki seemed lost in thought for a few moments before responding, "That could work. The characters are pretty recognizable and it would be a lot easier to work with than writing a story from scratch. Good thinking, you two."

He considers Yato's objection and then continues, "If we reach out to the copyright holders and get their permission to use their material for a school play, there shouldn't be an issue. Some authors are a lot less protective of their IPs when it comes to things like this."

As the meeting draws to a close Yamazaki gets up and leaves, not taking a questionnaire. He'd said that he didn't care what kind of idea they went with earlier in the meeting, and even if he did feel a bit more invested in the fan-fiction idea than the other possibilities currently, he wanted to maintain his impartiality.

Storm

The Next Morning, Akuma returns to school, heading for class, kinda worse for wear

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Mori walked with a group of other young girls away from a neighborhood not far from the school. Most of the others were jabbering away without a care in the world, but Mori simply walked behind them. Her parents made her walk with them. They thought it would keep her safe and help her make friends. But all it did was remind her that she wasn't like anyone else.
As the girls walked past the high school and continued on towards the elementary school, she stepped away from the group, watching, saddened, at the realization that none of them had even noticed.
She turned away and began walking towards the large, imposing building where she was to spend the next eight hours

Storm

Akuma finds her seat where she sat the day before. she pulls out that Piece of Paper she got from the primadonnas and looks at it. considering her ideas was one of the choices she decided not to fill it out, instead Returning to reading Civil War of The Roses.... The Prison scene she was reading was pretty steamy. all the men in one cell with Linora separated by a wall was Rasul desperately trying to get to Linora before things go awry. of course the readers knew Tahr was a man by this time. it was impossible not to know due to the description, but everyone just played along that he was a female for reason beyond Akuma's understanding

Pen

The game is on!
ANNOUNCEMENT!

I'm dropping out of this roleplay, but seeing as the RP is still relatively fresh and some players may still want to play I'll leave it in the hands of the remaining users. If you want to continue playing, simply write out Yoshiko if you'd like. Or if someone wants to take over control of her and Matsumoto. It's entirely up to you guys. And if you don't want to continue the roleplay we'll consider it closed. I'd just like to give you all the option to continue if you'd like. I had fun playing this far though! Thank you all! ^^

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'll do the same for Mori. I like where she is as a character, but with me leaving and all I shouldn't continue in this roleplay. Have fun everyone!

Pen

The game is on!
If this RP is picked back up I probably won't appear as Yoshiko anymore, but I'll be sure to make the occasional appearance with Mr. Matsumoto, because what is Anime High School RP without him? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom