• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

More Custom Clothing

W

wildturkey

i heard from an interview that there will be custom clothes. discuss what kind of clothes here.

That sounds cool but only if we don't change the actual tunic in shape just like we can adjust the colours and maybe put graphics on it like a massive triforce on the front or tribal symbols on the sleeves.

W

wildturkey

i think it was in a interview or mentioned at the roundtable. i think he means you can buy different kinds of clothes at the store.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I think that custom clothes will be along the lines that there will be more some new tunics that you can wear that will help you get through certain things. For example, maybe swim in water, or something of that nature.

MOTLEYlink

...No your other left
It really depends on how "custom" you mean. I think we will just have the Green, Red, Blue tunics again as well as multiple boots, swords and sheilds like in previous games. But I don't think we will be able to customize our tunic and put our name on it or anything. Personally I don't think that would be a good idea for a Zelda game.

Tak

Game Over
I am strongly with the opinion that it was referring to the multiple tunics. It just isnt in a zelda game to be customising with accessories...etc. Link is male after all, and from common knowledge, males dont wear flowers on their shirts and ribbons. :L

The customising could be clothes like the engineer's uniform. it was purely cosmetic, that's it. Different color tunics that had no effect whatsoever. This could be put into SS, but i don't think it would be a huge hit with fans.

Kybyrian

As cool as it would be to have fully customizable tunics, I think they mean something more along the line of more tunics. Ones that are purchasable in shops, obtainable through side quests, or something like that. I'd be all for that.. A fully customizable tunic wouldn't be right for a Zelda game in my opinion.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
As cool as it would be to have fully customizable tunics, I think they mean something more along the line of more tunics. Ones that are purchasable in shops, obtainable through side quests, or something like that. I'd be all for something like that. A fully customizable tunic wouldn't be right for a Zelda game in my opinion.
I agree with Kybyrian. If more tunics are going to available they will probably be found in shops or part of sidequests. I don't think Nintendo is about to take any steps into giving Zelda more RPG elements... customizing just seems to have no importance in a Zelda game.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
it could be that Link just gets more outfits in general in this game, clothes were indeed mentioned so i assume they have a few new costumes in mind. In TP we had a villagers outfit and a sumo wrestling outfit that you couldn't switch to. I think they are going to give us the ability to switch Link's clothes back and forth between his heroes tunic and the other clothes that may show up in the game (starting clothes, tunics, alternate costumes like sumo gear etc).

L

lemsklex

I agree; it will most likely be more tunics, possibly ones that aren't exactly needed to complete the main quest, but rather are needed for a side quest or something.

T

tyler=link45

i like to see a return of the goron and zora tunics but no custom clothes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom