• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Monster Claws?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I cannot find any monster claws. None of the keese I kill ever drop a monster claw. I'm in Skyview Temple right now after getting the first small key. Any advice?

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
Yeah, I also think that they are very rare in the beginning of the game. According to Fi I beat over 50 keese before seeing my first monster claw (but at the same time maybe 10 slimes or however they're called in the English version), maybe the game doesn't want you to get them too early?

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
Hmm, maybe they only appear after the 50th or so Keese you've beaten? How many have you defeated? Fi tells you that when you Z-target one and press D-down. All youcan possibly do is run back and forth through the waterfall cave and beat many, many Keese.
EDIT: Ninja'd o.o

Hmm, maybe they only appear after the 50th or so Keese you've beaten? How many have you defeated? Fi tells you that when you Z-target one and press D-down. All youcan possibly do is run back and forth through the waterfall cave and beat many, many Keese.
EDIT: Ninja'd o.o

No I got a monster claw on like the first or second Keese I killed . The best you can do is hunt for keese and hope for the best You'll get some soon enough .

Deeds

no text
Do you even need a monster claw when you're at the Skyview Temple? Only start worrying when you actually need the thing. Just go on a Keese massacre as you said, you should probably find one. Treasure medals help as well, you can get one from a goddess cube (not sure which one).

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Become a serial killer for Keese and Walltulas. You should eventually ge a few Monster Claws. I'm serious about the Walltulas. I killed one and got a Monster Claw off of it. I was in Faron Woods climbing that giant tree.

Just keep entering the waterfall cave in skyloft and kill all the keese and repeat. With the treasure medal you should have a few in no time

Do you even need a monster claw when you're at the Skyview Temple? Only start worrying when you actually need the thing. Just go on a Keese massacre as you said, you should probably find one. Treasure medals help as well, you can get one from a goddess cube (not sure which one).
I'm pretty sure there's stuff you can upgrade with Monster Claws even at the beginning of the game, actually. Either way, this help thread was probably not made for something the OP didn't need help with. :bleh: And besides, it's good to stock up on the thing before you need it so you don't have to go out of your way to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom