• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Money Making Minigames

What's the best minigame in the Zelda series you can think of right now money wise? There are three types that you can post or you can post all three.

1) The fastest way to make rupees.
2) The most fun way to make rupees.
3) The easiest way to make rupees.

Here are mine
1) The boat course game in TWW it's really easy and you get at least 100 rupees everytime.
2) The goron target game in ST it's really fun and you get a treasure everytime you get 1000 points or more.
3) Again, the boat course game in TWW it's way to easy.

So what are yours? I haven't played all the games yet so I'd love to hear. :)

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Well there are better ways to do all of these, but if we're talking specifically minigames...

1) The treasure chest game in OoT with the Lens of Truth.

2) Tie between the swamp target shooting gallery in MM and the Star Game in TP. Both are fun and easy (for me)

3) The dreamgame in MC. Once you have everything, it's a piece of cake.

I may change my mind later

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
The best way to make Rupees is in Majora's Mask. Head north of Clock Town, to the Snowpeak Border, and find some Dodongos. There should be a rock with a hole underneath it with two more Dodongos; once you find the hole, set up camp there.
The best way to beat a Dodongo is to position yourself behind them in normal form, next to their tails, don't have the Bunny Hood on, and don't be locked-on; hold the shield button and spam B such that you stab their tail so quickly they can't move and whip their tail around at you. Each Dodongo should drop 50 Rupees. Head down the hole and get the Dodongos down there, then head back up to the overworld. Head back down and out the hole every time and the ones in the overworld will have respawned.
Repeat this until you have a full wallet, then head back to Clock Town and deposit your money in the bank. You can make about 500 rupees in 5 minutes.

The best way to make Rupees is in Majora's Mask. Head north of Clock Town, to the Snowpeak Border, and find some Dodongos. There should be a rock with a hole underneath it with two more Dodongos; once you find the hole, set up camp there.
The best way to beat a Dodongo is to position yourself behind them in normal form, next to their tails, don't have the Bunny Hood on, and don't be locked-on; hold the shield button and spam B such that you stab their tail so quickly they can't move and whip their tail around at you. Each Dodongo should drop 50 Rupees. Head down the hole and get the Dodongos down there, then head back up to the overworld. Head back down and out the hole every time and the ones in the overworld will have respawned.
Repeat this until you have a full wallet, then head back to Clock Town and deposit your money in the bank. You can make about 500 rupees in 5 minutes.

Haha i do this all the time for money in MM but, I'm talking about minigames.

C

Chuck

1) The original money making game in LoZ. Very tricky, but you could earn 50 rupees in literally 2 seconds.
2)Goron track in Spirit tracks
3) Boat Course in Wind Waker

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom