• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art ~Mizuki~ (Josie's) Graphics

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I can remake it, because I had to get ride some of the pictures on my laptop, and yours was one of them

kaimason1

the Wanderer
I doubt you've forgotten about mine, but I just want to make sure. Are you almost finished?

Ditto, I'm glad someone else asked the same thing... I feel rude each time I ask. It's been a good two, three months I've been waiting (though it did switch hands somewhere in there between linknerd and Josie).

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
Ditto, I'm glad someone else asked the same thing... I feel rude each time I ask. It's been a good two, three months I've been waiting (though it did switch hands somewhere in there between linknerd and Josie).
Whoah, that is long. What patience. I've only been waiting a week.

kaimason1

the Wanderer
Yeah, though as I said the request wasn't originally with Josie, but linknerd's laptop was stolen literally right after my request, and some time later (about a month, if I recall) the request switched to Josie; however, I had a small hiatus from the forums around the time of the switch, so it took me a while to give Josie the details. Now I think it just keeps falling between the cracks, but some progress has apparently been made on it, so I just check up on it every now and then. I think most sigs only take about a week, I've just been very unlucky.

kaimason1

the Wanderer
Thanks for the update! :P How close does that mean they are now? Were they saved when GIMP closed out, or do you have a bunch of work to redo on them? I hate it when that happens.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Here's your remake WW101: I tried to remember what you want on it
j7dpvc.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom