• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Mirror Sheild Mask!

ZeldaMaster

Lightning Farron
I was playing majoras mask and I releaized the mask on the front of the happy mask salesman backpack has the mirror sheild face! Oh and do you like that they changed the design I personally don't it looked better in OoT

yeah i liked the mirror sheild in Oot more...but the mirror sheild in Oot was for the adult link. the one in MM was for the child link (duh) so they had to change it so that link wasn't carrying around a sheild bigger than him (that would be pretty cool). but yeah i saw that mask along with the mario one hahaha that ones awesome.

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
They definitely needed to change the design, but I honestly think they could have done a little better job. That doesn't mean I hate it, though. I've always looked at the screaming face on it as un-happy souls of the dead in Ikana. Another possibility is to show the fear of the impending doom of Termina, but I like the first idea better, myself.

E

Eric Wilson

Personally I think that the mirror shield in OOT was much better the one in MM kinda looks a little creepy : D

I never liked the MM Mirror Shield just because it always freaked me out... I hate how you can't change the shields, so once you get it you're forced to stare at that face the rest of the game. That's why I always swing my sword before running around in Hylian form, so he draws the shield and it's not on his back lol. However, despite being a little freaked by it, I think the design is actually really good. Like how bbevington90 put it, it's really cool how it can reflect the horror of Ikana or the impending doom of Termina. I haven't seen WW's yet, so my favorite so far is OoT, hands down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom