• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Minor Control Problems

Maybe it was me for using a WII remote with dying batteries or the angle I was at, but this is what happened to me.
Every few minutes, for whatever reason, the direction of the sword changes despite me never moving the exact spot. What I mean is that I push down for the cursor to go to the center. Fair enough. Moments later when I notice the beetle or gust bellow in a direction opposite of what I'm facing I check again and it is to the far left or far top even though I barely moved from the spot I was in.
Does anyone else but me suffer this little nuisance? Is it because of the batteries or a minor issue with the whole push a button so you can play without standing directly in front of your TV thing?

M

missdeep

I notice that the wii motion is very intuitive to where and how you are holding the Wiimote - try holding it at a straighter angle perhaps?

Anubis

The most inactive active
The controls are messed up, looks to me like they released it before it was completely done.
Been having some annoying errors myself, I've even gotten a few Game Over's because of it.
Though, nothing a little luck won't help you with. ;)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It's some calibration issues I believe, and some slight messups on Nintendo's part. If you waggle your wiimote so much, you'll throw off the calibration and thus you'll be pointing in one direction but the game detects some completely different direction. Nintendo messed up a bit, but with the technology they use there isn't much you can do but recalibrate your control every couple minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom