• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Minish In The Sky?

Chris

It has been awhile...
In any legend I have seen, there has always been "people decending from the sky". I find this is not a suprise considering I have never seen a ledgend/proficy without it. Though, your theroy is quite accurate and well said. The sky probably would reffer to heaven and the Hyrulians are quite religious. But this raises an off topic question in my head, are other races like Deku Scrubs as religious as Hylians?

That question is kinda off topic so you can ignore it if you want.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
In any legend I have seen, there has always been "people decending from the sky". I find this is not a suprise considering I have never seen a ledgend/proficy without it. Though, your theroy is quite accurate and well said. The sky probably would reffer to heaven and the Hyrulians are quite religious. But this raises an off topic question in my head, are other races like Deku Scrubs as religious as Hylians?

That question is kinda off topic so you can ignore it if you want.

i wont ignore it. the answer is kind of on topic. in my mind, i believe that the Hylians are the ones that write the legends so whether or not the deku scrubs, or any other race, is as religious as them does not matter if they are the ones who wrote the legends that BS' talk about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom