• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Minish Cap Short, Normal, Long Length

How Long is MC

• Short game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Normal lengthen game

• Long game

• Total voters

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
I have heard that LoZ MC is a short game but the person that told me may be wrong so I am asking you guys that have played the game if it is a short game, a normal lengthen game, or a long game.

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
For me Minish Cap packed quite a punch for such a small game. I think it may be the shortest Zelda game but man is it a good one. It is actually one of my favorites. Length doesnt matter so if you really want it, get your hands on it and im sure you'll be happy with it :). The story is great, the gameplay is great, the sidequests are quite fun and it's just a game you can really get into. Get it, you'll love it :)

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
I think it's on the normal to short side. Definitely not long. I found myself surprised to be toward the end of the game pretty quickly the first time I played.

skybird11

state alchemist
compared to a normal 8 temple game, this six templed game is pretty easy which makes it shorter because you can run through the temples faster. it was so easy i only needed fairies for vaati boss fight. anyway, its shortER but not just flat out short.

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
I would say its a normal length game. It took me hours to figure out some of the Dungeons plus I kept losing all my hearts. Brilliant game Music was top notch too.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
It is a short game but there are things to explore and you can actually get stuck at moments, I did (and it was in the beginning of the game).

But the game is lovely and it has the best "sidekick" ever in it (viva el Ezlo!). It also has one of the most interesting villains, and he is not the easiest nut to crack, he is awesomely skilled!
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom