• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link to the Past Minimalist Run: Cannot Get the Big Bomb

ThrawnTheater

Hylian Grand Admiral
So yeah, I am playing LttP (on the SNES) on a Minimalist Run for the third time, and after I get the sixth crystal, I go to the Bomb Shop, but no Big Bomb. I then completed Turtle Rock, got the seventh crystal, but still no Big Bomb. The only idea that I have as to what could have happened is early in the game, I hit the cartridge with my foot while the game was on, causing it to freeze, and I had to reset the SNES. So, anyone have any ideas as to what could have happened?

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
have you already had the cut scene when gannon or whatever crashes into the top of the pyrimid? cuz the only thing you really need that bomb for it to get you silver arrows, which i guess is pretty important if you wanna beat the game

"I've tried using bombs on the big crack at the Pyramid of Power, but it won't break open. Is it even possible to break it?"
Yes, but you need the Super Bomb. It's sold at Link's house in Dark World, but only after you've completed the Ice Palace, Misery Mire, and have saved the Smithy's partner.

this should answer you question

Last edited:
So yeah, I am playing LttP (on the SNES) on a Minimalist Run for the third time, and after I get the sixth crystal, I go to the Bomb Shop, but no Big Bomb. I then completed Turtle Rock, got the seventh crystal, but still no Big Bomb. The only idea that I have as to what could have happened is early in the game, I hit the cartridge with my foot while the game was on, causing it to freeze, and I had to reset the SNES. So, anyone have any ideas as to what could have happened?

Have you picked up the fifth crystal? I understand that both are required.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom