• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Minecraft RP

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Dark (Full username is Darktimcanpy2012) is mining, her Scarlett eyes fixed on the way ahead.
"I need DIAMOND! Why is it so hard to find?!"
Her skin included long black hair, snowy white flesh and large red eyes. She was wearing a regal looking robe.
Dark smashed away another block and found dark blue patches.
"Lapis Luzili... Nice"

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((To be exact, the cave Steve is building his house around, is the entrance to the mine Dark is in XD!))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
DL was building a house, but this one was underwater. She noticed that at a certain point, there's air. SO she's building in an underwater cavern, torches all over the place, no mobs in there anywhere.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She sighs, finishing, and goes back up, having just enough air to do so. She bursts up, gasping, wiping her wet hair from her eyes. She swims to the mainland

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Hey! What are you doing in my house!?" ((The house is built around the cave, not next to it.))

((Yes! I'm joining!))

Lithian laughs loudly, and jumps into the hole she just found. SHe has no torches, no food, no certainty of escape, just a diamond breastplate and a bow. Sure enough, there are a ton of Enderman down here. Grinning like a demon, she fires maniacally, killing them all. When she runs out of arrows, she switches to a steel sword.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom