• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Minecraft Creations

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
TARDIS

Exterior:
4e8jx.jpg

Interior:
4e8n5.jpg

Interior's true exterior:
4e8qe.jpg

Malia

Passive aggressive custom rank B)
I asked Kitsu if there was a MC thread here, and he directed me here, though I see this thread hasn't been posted in for a while. So direct all blame to Kitsu if this is wrong to revive after so long lmao (you're welcome Kitsu <3 )

I am so amazingly late to this game, like I literally only got it in January--both the PC and PS4 version. So, while everyone got over this like 3 years ago, I'm finally running around shouting MC MC MC lol.

I make stuff! Well, I started out by making castles and huge temples, but then I eventually moved into making monuments of characters that I enjoy.

Also note: I leave most of my monuments without a face now because I can't be bothered with it? lol I dunno, I'm more interested in doing the clothes/dynamic poses, so when I'm done and get to the face, I'm like "...............EH /moves on".

Here's some stuff I've worked on:

Waluigi because he's great and makes me laugh a lot lol:
10985285_10152847201138143_6526389223098118839_n.jpg
King of Red Lions:
kingofreadlions_by_maliazu-d8jn529.png
Skull Kid:
skullkid1a_by_maliazu-d8jn538.png
Toon Link:
link_zpskflot2w0.jpg
Spock:
spock_zps8d24p2do.jpg
That famous scene from Spirited Away feat. Haku in dragon form and Chihiro:
spiritedawal_by_maliazu-d8jy11a.png
Squirtle:
squirtle_zpsrmk7pp1t.jpg
Beaker:
beaker_zps5znotmtv.jpg
Step-by-step Sailor Moon:
moonwall_by_maliazu-d8k2dhc.png
Group shot:
groupshot_zpsckoofwwo.jpg
This one happened after the group shot--Lin Beifong from The Legend of Korra:
linwall_by_maliazu-d8k89xe.png
I just finished a monument of Korra, and I plan to make another one of Toph from the The Last Airbender. Her or Iroh.

... **** that's a lot lol, I spend like... 3 hours before bed time just building things 'cause it's a fun/relaxing way for me to vent creative energy. I'm still pretty newbish here, discovering things as I go (like despite playing this for just over a month, I only JUST figured out when I make a skeleton of my character, I should use GLOW STONE so that I've always got a source of light. Took me this long to realise that lol).

Also I ****ed the spoilers in this post, **** me lmao

I cnat post here cause I don't use pic hosters,but I'm on the staff of a MCPE server and am building a giant castle that will be worked on indefinitely.

I asked Kitsu if there was a MC thread here, and he directed me here, though I see this thread hasn't been posted in for a while. So direct all blame to Kitsu if this is wrong to revive after so long lmao (you're welcome Kitsu <3 )

It's okay, I get all the blame for things anyway. umu

These look great though. The King of Red Lions and Skull Kid ones are pretty awesome.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I've made a couple of things, but the biggest has to be making Serenity:

Exterior of the ship:
juSvuBM.jpg

ivKyNl9.jpg

vnTnulc.jpg

yX8Iy4Q.jpg

Entrance/shuttles exterior:
LMnCx5m.jpg

TgzEZ6K.jpg

Cargo bay: