• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Miles Edworth Ace Attorney: Investigations

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Idea:
Vote: Crus
I don't think I was before.

Well, as I said earlier, I'm just an observer at this point. I have nothing to reply to. If I get lynched, then I suggest looking at the people who led it. It's based off of feeling after all, and not reason. And I would claim, but somebody else already did.
Glares at David

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'm okay with an LD lynch, if for no other reason than to save myself. But I won't change my vote until he gets a following... Better chance of me living if I stay on the next biggest counter wagon.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Admittedly, I would have preferred lynching Thar rather then Deku, not only because of fused's previous behaviour, but I always find Thar hard to read as a player.

So for now, I'm going to Vote: Thar. I think that leaves the vote at a tie (can we get a vote count?) and if it stays that way, I'll definitely unvote because we need to get in a lynch today.

Gummy, when you unvoted Thar, you left Deku up for lynch, so you clearly prefer lynching him today. How come? Also, I'm curious, why the vote on Libk so close to deadline, when he has very little chance of being lynched? I'm not saying I think Libk shouldn't be lynched, it's just the day is ending soon, so a vote seems a little pointless.

If we were to lynch an inactive, I'd go for Kirby or Libk. Libk is rubbing me the wrong way. I don't know what it is. I wouldn't go for Scarf or ALIT simply because the other two have posted more opinion-wise so it would be easier to find some information.

Agreed. Linkdude is sneaky, I think he manages to stay active with filler posts that don't really draw attention. (After Korra mafia I will never ignore him lol) Same with Blackkirby, to some extent. So, igmeot.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
another unofficial vote count

DekuNut (3) - Linkdude74, Crus@der77x, Pendio
Crus@der (2) - Dekunut, Sadia
Linkdude74 (1) - LG

@Sadia: My unvote did nothing to secure Dekunut's lynch, it was already secured. I voted Libk because I'd rather lynch him, and to show my biggest suspicion in case I die tonight.

day ends in ~1/2 an hour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom