• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Miles Edworth Ace Attorney: Investigations

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

But you called me here...
I think I've said before, it is really hard to pin down who is most suspicious when so few people are actually playing the game.

The Living:13

1.Pendio
2.DekuNut
3.Heroine of Time
4.Linkdude74
5.David
6.BlackKirby
7.A Link in Time
8.Sadia
9.Scarfed
10.fused_shadows
11.Repentance
12.LittleGumball

And I think only a handful have actually posted recently. It is hard for me to read scum when so many lurk. DekuNut claims to be town because he knows I'm town and only now is replying to stuff?

Well, since I'm a viable lynch candidate, time to start replying, eh?
What in particular do you guys have against me? Is there anything concrete, or just a feeling?
And I haven't acted suspicious towards David today. He has to me, but I specificaly stated that I'm sure he's town.

"Time to start replying, eh?" I'd kinda hope that you'd be replying all the time. You're either not taking the game seriously or you don't really care what happens to you. Rather suspicious to me.

Least suspicious I find are Gumball and Pendio. But that's all I can really say and get a read on. We need to lynch someone to progress the game. Or get some modkills and have some more information. I'd say we lynch someone like BlackKirby, ALiT, or someone else that isn't active. At least then we can see further what kind of game we're playing and narrow down some suspects.

As a side note... guys, just like Durion said back in Xcution Mafia (before I left for 2 years, when I was Godfather), inactivity kills the game and kills the fun. It is much more satisfying for me to come online and see that there are at least a few pages more in the thread. If you don't have the time to at least post at least a few posts every 1 or 2 days, there's no point in joining the game. You only hurt your alignment. Inactive mafia kills mafia, inactive town kills town, inactive cult kills cult, etc. Pls. Don't let Mafia die.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The reason I wasn't relying earlier was because I wasnt given much to reply to. People just kept saying "I'm not liking Deku." I Can definitely reply to that. This is the point where I'm asking for something to reply to.

And I heartily agree with your inactivity thing. There's usually one or two, but this is kinda ridiculous.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
too lazy to quote.

At what David said, normally I don't like to lynch inactives because there's a lack of information to be gained. However, in a game like this, I can see the use.

On the other hand, though, I'm VERY curious as to what Fused/Crus's alignment is.

If we were to lynch an inactive, I'd go for Kirby or Libk. Libk is rubbing me the wrong way. I don't know what it is. I wouldn't go for Scarf or ALIT simply because the other two have posted more opinion-wise so it would be easier to find some information.

Pen

The game is on!
>when people like a vote count post but don't provide any discussion afterward

I was just satisfied with how the vote tally looked. Since it was satisfying at the time I did not have a lot to say about it. Now however, when we are at a tie between Thar and DN I will switch my vote to DN in hopes of preventing a No-Lynch.

Unvote

Vote: DekuNut

Don't let Mafia die.

Personally I would like the Mafia to die. That way we can win the game! (loljk I understood what you meant)

If we were to lynch an inactive, I'd go for Kirby or Libk. Libk is rubbing me the wrong way. I don't know what it is. I wouldn't go for Scarf or ALIT simply because the other two have posted more opinion-wise so it would be easier to find some information.

I agree very much with what is said here. Lynching DN would be fine, but if we want to switch to another lynch candidate before the day ends (which would also be fine in my opinion) we will have to hurry and we will have to be coordinated.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
I agree with you David and Im very guilty of being inactive myslef (I aplolgise) but the only problem I have with what you said is that you want to lynch someone today and I totaly agree but why do you want to lynch an Inactive when we already have two people that people we are looking at to lynch?

I think a lynch on Deku is fine and could lead to some valublr discussion and the gift of pinpoiting who could be scum.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I agree with you David and Im very guilty of being inactive myslef (I aplolgise) but the only problem I have with what you said is that you want to lynch someone today and I totaly agree but why do you want to lynch an Inactive when we already have two people that people we are looking at to lynch?

I think a lynch on Deku is fine and could lead to some valublr discussion and the gift of pinpoiting who could be scum.
So why don't you vote for him? Don't want to seem guilty when he flips town?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
LittleGumball, out of curiosity, is there a reason that you're keeping your vote on me? Was there something that you suspected fused_shadows of doing?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Drastic playstyle change and lack of contribution. Keeping vote simply because I haven't decided who else to vote for.

Don't worry, the way the votes are now you won't be lynched unless someone purposely changes it otherwise. :)

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Yeah, my contributions haven't been top-notch thus far, but it's hard to be that way when there's little to go on. And I'm not exceedingly worried at the moment; thanks though.

The below statement caught my attention and is basically the reason I asked.

On the other hand, though, I'm VERY curious as to what Fused/Crus's alignment is.

Wondered if this was the only reason, but it obviously isn't.

Pen

The game is on!
No not at all. He has 3 votes Im almost positive no one will tie the votes up and If that happens I would be more than glad to vote for him.

But if you want him lynched anyway, why do you not vote to further ensure the lynch? You have nothing to lose from it, and you never know how quickly things can turn around.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
But if you want him lynched anyway, why do you not vote to further ensure the lynch? You have nothing to lose from it, and you never know how quickly things can turn around.

To be completley honest I was scared someone was just gonna say "OH Look he voted for deku who already had majority he is just following the crowd that looks fishy" Because thats happend to me before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom