• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Miles Edworth Ace Attorney: Investigations

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Double post time: I realize you were trying to build confidence in David but tbh I think the Scarfed theory is silly. (no offense, guy. I make up really stupid theories all the time and trust me yours didn't even come close to the level of ridiculous that mine usually are :P)

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I think I'm going to
Vote:Dekunut

his behavior has been really really odd today and I'm not sure why at all. The unvote to save him seems fishy as well, and this recent claim, even if it wasn't a claim(mentioning you had a cool role didn't seem necessary) was out of place, as no vote was on him at this point. I just don't trust him at this point.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I think I'm going to
Vote:Dekunut

his behavior has been really really odd today and I'm not sure why at all. The unvote to save him seems fishy as well, and this recent claim, even if it wasn't a claim(mentioning you had a cool role didn't seem necessary) was out of place, as no vote was on him at this point. I just don't trust him at this point.
:(

As Gummy said, I was only trying to build confidence in him in case I died, which seems like it may happen soon. And I don't view it as a role claim unless I at least hint towards it, but my role isn't even investigative, so that's far from a claim in my books.

Pen

The game is on!
I would be fine lynching either Thar or DN, as long as we do not end the day in a No-Lynch. So, MF, because of this I would very much appreciate a vote tally so that I might be able to prevent a possible tie. ^^

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Vote: DekuNut

I don't know exactly when the Day ends, but I don't feel like right when I get in. Deku has acted rather suspicious towards David, who I believe has claimed already, so he's my current suspect. I really hope that this isn't a Town vs. Town scenario, because I just dropped in Yesterday knowing virtually nothing outside of my role, but Deku stands out to me above everyone else.

Although my position might seem rushed, it's for a good reason. Let's hope it doesn't go to waste.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Well, since I'm a viable lynch candidate, time to start replying, eh?
What in particular do you guys have against me? Is there anything concrete, or just a feeling?
And I haven't acted suspicious towards David today. He has to me, but I specificaly stated that I'm sure he's town.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Vote Count

(1)Fused_shadows: Sadai

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Day ends Saterday Feb 7, 2015 at 12:59
fused_shadows/Crus@der77x(2) - Pendio, LittleGumball
DekuNut (2) - Linkdude74,Crus@der77x

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day ends today at 11:59est.

Status
Not open for further replies.