• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Miles Edworth Ace Attorney: Investigations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Oh, one more thing when I reread your post (sorry about the triposting, everyone). The part about my post about possible scum was because I hardly have any idea of what phoenix wright is even about, I just know there's a guy named Larry Butts. Basically I had a silly answer because I don't know anything. And I can hardly see why that hinders discussion because nobody seemed to be bothered by it. Would you rather me not post the entire day?

Like I said, it was pretty minor. I just felt like pointing it out. And, pardon me, I probably should have said the second post hinders discussion...(exclusively).

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
First:
Vote: Fused
Stupid Super Bowl...

Anyway, now that my Day One vendetta is out of the way,
Unvote
... for now.

Not entirely sure where to go from here. I'll look back at yesterday and think for a while.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
I have looked through the Wiki and gound our culprit. Her name Is Cammy Meele she usualy holds a teddy bear and commited a murder were she pushed someone down a flight of stairs. She could be part of the Mafia if she is the one desegnaged kill which She operates a underground illegal thing( I cant think of it) but Im geussing it wasnt a Vig kill.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Alright, pretty basic night scene, mafia goes after Lady who was really the only person who tried to do something yesterday. I'd imagine the Vig stayed quiet, because a game this size could turn ugly for the Town if the Vig miskills a few times.

Also, Sadia, I imagine you're voting for me because I unvoted yesterday to avoid a lynch. The reason I did that was because a random Day 1 lynch in a game of this size is not a good idea. There's 13 players, which probably means 10 town v 3 mafia. Factor in three mislynches and the mafia are going to win. Throwing away one of our alloted mislynches is not a good idea to start the game, in my opinion. In a larger game you have more room, which is why you take the Day 1 risk. Not here.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Unofficial vote count
Lady has a vote on fused

I'm getting an eye exam will post a better count the. Keep in mind I don't mind you posting vote counts as long as it's not a joke count.

Pen

The game is on!
I reread the thread and I was not able to find anything new. I noticed how fused unvoted yesterday and how LotL voted for fused. Looking solely at these events I can start to understand Sadia's vote, however, it seems too obvious. I doubt fused would have LotL killed last night if he was one of the Mafiosi. Unless, of course, he is double bluffing or something...

Anyway, what I probably find the most peculiar in the game as of right now is how Sadia placed her vote on fused very early in the day, but then she has not come back to answer the questions she has gotten about the vote. Even though I think I might know the reason for her vote, I would very much appreciate her own explanation.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Also, Sadia, I imagine you're voting for me because I unvoted yesterday to avoid a lynch. The reason I did that was because a random Day 1 lynch in a game of this size is not a good idea. There's 13 players, which probably means 10 town v 3 mafia. Factor in three mislynches and the mafia are going to win. Throwing away one of our alloted mislynches is not a good idea to start the game, in my opinion. In a larger game you have more room, which is why you take the Day 1 risk. Not here.

No, that's actually not the reason at all.... I didn't want a lynch either if you recall. I voted because of the drastic change in your playstyle. Usually in a game, you're the one who creates discussion, or when the game gets serious, you buckle down. But you haven't really done that this game and that's just too strange to not notice. Like, for example, not quite sure why you chose to explain your unvote now rather then respond to Lotl's suspicions.

(Btw I took so long to explain because I don't have my computer with me anymore, rip)

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
No, that's actually not the reason at all.... I didn't want a lynch either if you recall. I voted because of the drastic change in your playstyle. Usually in a game, you're the one who creates discussion, or when the game gets serious, you buckle down. But you haven't really done that this game and that's just too strange to not notice. Like, for example, not quite sure why you chose to explain your unvote now rather then respond to Lotl's suspicions.

(Btw I took so long to explain because I don't have my computer with me anymore, rip)

Ah, I see. I guess, like musicfan, I confused you for Lady. XD

Anyway, as you may recall, my previous playstyle never really worked out well for me; I was constantly being lynch early on, because of people suggesting I was "scum trying to mislead the town". Can you really fault me for changing it up? I have been trying to be less involved, because I've seen what happens when you do.

Also, I didn't bother responding to Lady's suspicions yesterDay simply because I didn't see a reason too. It was extremely obvious that I didn't want to lynch somebody, why were my actions not enough to show that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom