• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Mikau Reappears?

Fullmetal

The Spy-Sniper Combo
From the moment you enter the great bay, you find Mikau washed up on the shore nearby the marine research laboratory. You play the song of healing, and he passes away after giving you his mask. You bury him nearby. But for some reason, Mikau appears once again in the credits at the Milk Bar, playing guitar onstage with the Indigo-gos. If Link left for Hyrule, then how is this possible?

Zleda

Toon Deity
The credits may be showing Mikau in the past, practicing his lute while enjoying Romani's finest.....

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
I always thought that was Link with his Zora mask on, since Mikau's supposed to be dead and all. And if you look closely it does look just like Link does in his Zora mask.

i actually think that was a mistake made by the production team. i mean the deku buttlers son is still dead, infact you see the buttler with his withering corpse.

and it looks liek link in zora from not like mikau anyway so....

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
I think it was just to show off the characters in the game, thats it. I don't think it really matters all that much, because its only the credits.

G

Garo Ninja

Link probably got things sorted out with the band before he left Termina, but that is quite strange...

I always thought it was Link filling up the compromise, besides after the scene playing there is one where we see the Zora girl in a expression that could be interpreted as sad. Maybe Link played with them up the concert and then explained Lulu what really happened?

I will try to watch the ending again, I haven't see it in years so my mind could be playing tricks with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom