• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Midna's Mask

T

Twilight_Prince

Is Midna's helmet from TP a broken piece of the Majora's Mask in complete form. The eyes look similar. that piece of the mask might give Midna a power boost, but since the mask isn't complete, Midna isn't corrupted like Skull Kid in MM. Because Midna came for the Twilight, and the Majoras Mask is from Termina that Link visited through a fall in a mysterious hole. Is it possible that Termina is a third twilight timeline in the Zelda series that exists in sync with the young Link timeline. As far as I can tell, the whole thing fits together perfectly.
MIDNA_S%20HELMET.jpg

the eye on the helmet and the eye on the mask match

the eyes on the mask are identical to the eye on midna's helmet. everything makes sense

the eyes on the mask are identical to the eye on midna's helmet. everything makes sense

ps srry my computer wouldnt let me put two pics in one post, u can find pictures of the majoras mask in that games guide section

Diablo

King of Redeads
This sounds very plausible since it has been said that Termina and Hyrula are two different dimensions so maybe the twilight realm is a bridge between the dimensions. So Midna could've traveled to Termina got the remains of the mask and then went to Hyrule.

Well, I want to throw this out there....at the end of MM it is stated that the "evil has left Majora's Mask." That could be interpreted so many ways, so have at it!

Oh great, another mention of the Ikana Canyon=Twili=Sheikah=Interlopers=Crazy Theory thing. > .<' Now, I do not think they are the same, but the closest I can come up with if they were the same people is that: Different Tribes tend to reuse designs from previous masks they created. I can 100% state that they are not the same exact mask. And for those of you who are about to deREP me, I am not saying this out of confirmation. Sometimes people just know things without doubt, you guyes do it too!

Linebeck1000

Legendary Captain
I don't believe they are the same, but I've always believed that it is the Hyrulian counterpart of Majora's Mask, and the tribe who crafted Majora's Mask is the parallel of the twili, etc. I even like to think that Zant is the parallel of Majora, but that one sounds unlikely.

T

Twilight_Prince

Well, I want to throw this out there....at the end of MM it is stated that the "evil has left Majora's Mask." That could be interpreted so many ways, so have at it!

that is why midna helps u defeat zant. is it possible that midna is the Twili Zelda and Zant is the Twili Ganon, that is three people, including Link of course
  • Link- both himself and his Twili counterpart at once(Triforce of Courage)
  • Midna-Twili Counterpart of Zelda(Triforce of Wisdom)
  • Zant-Twili Counterpart of Ganon(Triforce of Power

that is why midna helps u defeat zant. is it possible that midna is the Twili Zelda and Zant is the Twili Ganon, that is three people, including Link of course
  • Link- both himself and his Twili counterpart at once(Triforce of Courage)
  • Midna-Twili Counterpart of Zelda(Triforce of Wisdom)
  • Zant-Twili Counterpart of Ganon(Triforce of Power
What the! First people came out with the lunitic "Terminian Counterpart" theory, now there is a "Twili Counterpart" theory? You are all crazy!!! Just because they are alternate dimentions, does not mean they are oppisites or slightly different worlds than Hyrule.

T

Twilight_Prince

What the! First people came out with the lunitic "Terminian Counterpart" theory, now there is a "Twili Counterpart" theory? You are all crazy!!! Just because they are alternate dimentions, does not mean they are oppisites or slightly different worlds than Hyrule.
what is termina then if its not a hylian counterpart, and i said that termina and the twilight are one and the same

.... Termina is a complety seperate universe. Just because Aonuma was too lazy to create new character models, everyone comes up with these crazy theories. Why would the Twili and the Terminians be the same? There is no evidence and no reason to beleive so. The Twilight Realm is a reflection in a Mirror, so I understand that. But Termina is technicaly reached through a hole in a cave, making it an extenion of Hyrule, not a parralel.

T

Twilight_Prince

.... Termina is a complety seperate universe. Just because Aonuma was too lazy to create new character models, everyone comes up with these crazy theories. Why would the Twili and the Terminians be the same? There is no evidence and no reason to beleive so. The Twilight Realm is a reflection in a Mirror, so I understand that. But Termina is technicaly reached through a hole in a cave, making it an extenion of Hyrule, not a parralel.
the completed mirror in TP makes a mystical light vortex open up. Maybe that cave was a mystical darkness vortex that takes Link back in time to a very early Hyrule or forward in time to a Hyrule in the distant future. The technology the civilization in MM developed was far more advanced than what the people in OoT had. a twilight can also mirror Termina as it might be a future version of hyrule. the reason the landmarks are different is because of plate tectonics shifting everything around. where theres a volcano and mountains, theres bound to be plate movement somewhere.

There is no way that is confirmed. If it is, I will burn my house down immediatly after I found out. The Temple of Time takes you back in the past in TP, but only the past of the Temple of Time. The Mirror of Twilight makes a twilight vortex, not light or darkness, and leads to another world, confirmed by the sages. There is no way they would sceal Ganon and the Interlopers in a different time, they will do what they had done before again in a more/less advanced version of the same place. > .>' There is no other mention of time in TP besides the Temple of Time.

T

Twilight_Prince

There is no way that is confirmed. If it is, I will burn my house down immediatly after I found out. The Temple of Time takes you back in the past in TP, but only the past of the Temple of Time. The Mirror of Twilight makes a twilight vortex, not light or darkness, and leads to another world, confirmed by the sages. There is no way they would sceal Ganon and the Interlopers in a different time, they will do what they had done before again in a more/less advanced version of the same place. > .>' There is no other mention of time in TP besides the Temple of Time.

talking about termina makes me wish her was a direct sequel to MM in which adult link goes to Termina and like only two weeks have passed. everybody says that he looks familiar

T

Twilight_Prince

no way, im just saying that it could be possible, and that i liked MM because it offered a chnage of scenery

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom