• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Midna Says...

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
I've never tried to decipher it, so I never paid much attention to what she was actually saying. I doubt that what she says was ever intended to sound like words; I imagine it was just randomized, garbled syllables, and it sounding like something coherent was merely coincidence.

'Me need oint balm'
'You toad me creep'
'Salad for hear cap'

Midna has tourrettes or something <.<

<---Has Tourette Syndrome and is offended. :cry:
Well, I should say I had it, which is to say it's been "dormant" since about age 12, when my brain chemistry changed drastically with the onset of puberty. The severity of Tourette Syndrome (TS) waxes and wanes, and I imagine it's been waning since about age 12. Since then, TS has been replaced by low dopamine and serotonin releases, which I suspect was what was behind the increased severity of my OCD around puberty.

It's fine, though. I wouldn't ever be offended at all by anything like that. I'm somewhat glad you didn't automatically associate Tourette Syndrome with cursing tics, as this is a common misconception. That's actually just a rarer, sub-disorder called coprolalia, which unfortunately seems to be the only kind that's ever really acknowledged by the public and media.

Where was I? Oh, right. Midna says the darnedest things. :sweat:

Jedizora

:right:
I heard her say "want some kibble?"
At the begining when minda was holding wolf links ear i heard her say"I'll chew it off!"

Pikacondon

Title.
I've heard Midna say a lot, but her most memorable quotes are listed below.

" eww,what the hell!" "you no toad!" "This Stallord idiot?" "Cats tooth plaque." " what Howard's gabble." "bomb no zongt peez..."

I just like listening to Midna babble,seeing what I can hear.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
" What do you want stinky human?" and " What is it now?" are one of her famous lines when I want to warp on my game. She also said that " Me like dancing on mushrooms."

Nye Pendragon

derparific
My sister LOVES to play back what she thinks Midna says.
A lot of accedental profanity has happened, though I think the funniest one was: "We're smoking mushrooms!"
xD

can't remember every thing, but sometimes taco cat, (spell taco cat back words with no spaces btw!) I also remember the word toad...

Abbs

I've heard her blab out tons of incoherent "words" that could be interpreted one way or another, but the phrase that stuck with me the most sounded like "I don't care, b!tch."

It was really...weird since I wasn't expecting to hear anything profane and vulgar in a Zelda game.e.e

I remember her saying very distinctly the words "I am gibberish" and "teh PINGAS".

The second one was slightly more awkward. I turned down the volume on my tv...

Oh thank god I'm not the only one. I thought I lost my mind.

Peace Of Heart

Piece of Heart Collector
I've never paid attention to her gibberish lol. After all, gibberish in the Zelda series is not by any means uncommon lol.

*Remembers Mikau before he died* ROFL!

A

AlucardMAXX

I've heard Midna saying
"HEY! LISTEN!!! WATCH OUT!!! LINK!!!! HEY!!! LISTEN!!!!"
Meh... I was just having a Nightmare... xD

She said...

"Hey Fox Grab Out"

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mindna

me to

I heard once say to Link after she told him about the twi being banisehed " Go to H*ll

which was arkward since my mom was in the room.... yea Midna says weird things alot.. i love her

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom