• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Midna and Majora Related?

I watched my sister beat the game. And, he's a freakish giant spider banished-into-a-mask monster. Midna's a Twili queen.
Majora=monster
Midna= Twili

V

Vkn1981

I thought of majora when Midna first meets wolf link and thinks his sheild is a mask (trying to put it on)

SpiritGerudo

Flamey-o, Hotman!
Though I admit that the eyes do look similar, and the history of both the Fused Shadows and Majora's Mask are both doubtful at best, I honestly don't think that there is any connection between Midna or the Fused Shadows and Majora at all, in any way.

Well, let's see here:
Majora is a monster, and possibly the sun god. He was banished to a mask because of his horrible "jokes".
Minda is a Twili, a princess, and got turned into what she was by Zant. The reason why she tried to wear Link's shield as a mask was because she was playing around: no one's that stupid.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Well, let's see here:
Majora is a monster, and possibly the sun god. He was banished to a mask because of his horrible "jokes".

What's your source for that? I don't recall anything like that being mentioned in-game.

The main connection seems to just be the Majora-like eye on the Fused Shadows. It could very well prove to be very significant but for now I just think it's a reference to Zelda's history. They've done stuff like that before and they'll no doubt do it again.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
The main connection seems to just be the Majora-like eye on the Fused Shadows. It could very well prove to be very significant but for now I just think it's a reference to Zelda's history. They've done stuff like that before and they'll no doubt do it again.
Mhmm.

Dangoro-Majora.png

PalaeoJoe

The Diplomatic Dinosaur
I guess I am probably just restating what AxletheBeast has said in one of his videos but we don't know for sure weather or not The Ancient Tribe that had the Majora's Mask created it or not all we know is that they used It.

What's your source for that? I don't recall anything like that being mentioned in-game.

Good point. Yesterday when I was playing WW, I saw the Termina moon in Tower of the Gods. But of course, it's has no relationship with the real termina moon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom