• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Metroid: Other M- What Happened to K.G.?

Honestly, I already have my ideas, just wanted to see what you thought about it.

I say that K.G. was the one who died when the Deleter pushed K.G. off the edge into the lava in the Pyrosphere. Because of the characters screen saying "Missing" under K.G., it was because of the body was desposed of. this is why most presume K.G. to be the deleter. But still, was there really a deleter?:S

Maurice could have frozen by himself in the ice. When Samus came by, 'Melissa (the dirty lier)' told her that a team member had frozen Maurice, to plant seeds of doubt in Samus' head. However, if James had come by, then Melissa could have told him, "A crazy person in an orange varia suit has just shot your friend over there with her ice beam" to turn everybody against each other for her 'judgement'. That is why James got into the giant machine to kill samus. Then he runs away from samus, to keep himself from getting killed, while james is so paranoid that Melissa has bad eyes that he tries to kill everyone else. So James shot lyle with his freeze gun, incidentally letting 'little birdie' come by and have the feast of his life time, so that he turns into the teen ridley. K.G. was pushed into the lava, as I have already said. After samus talked to MB and left the room, James came out to see her, so then she killed James. Adam sacrificed himself, and Anthony shot the lava monster in the mouth while he was falling, jumped on top of the newly created ice platform, and jumped to safety.

And you can't say that it was maurice who was pushed into the lava, because after the credits, I checked, and his body was still there. Plus, who would drag maurice's body across two sectors just to dump him in the lava?

I think that there was no real deleter.

Wut.

The evidence supporting James as the Deleter is overwhelming. I don't get your scenarios concerning Melissa at all. The Federation put James on Adam's team so that he could slowly eliminate each one of them while on the Bottle Ship. He pretty much succeeded too. Him and KG were the last ones alive (save for Anthony, who faked death), and KG is "missing" because he body was frozen and thrown into the lava by James. James then tries to hunt Samus down secretly, and finds her talking with Melissa. Right after that, after Samus and Melissa have left, it gives a scene where we see Ridley approaching the room where they both were, and Ridley being followed by something else. I don't remember exactly, but when Samus returns, she either finds James mauled by Ridley or sucked dry by Queen Metroid.

Metroid wiki has a lot more info too.

Fahxy

Grand Campaigner
Ver-go-a-go-go is correct as far as I can see, NaviGator. You do have an interesting idea there, though, and it would not exactly be against MB's personality to turn everyone against eachother, especially in her current mental state. However, James was the only character in the game who was not shown in the cutscenes of Samus's youth in the military. Everyone else was there, but James' iconic long hair and goatee were not present. Therefore, he was an outsider come merely to, well, pretty much assasinate everyone and anything that moves. Unsuccesfully when it comes to MB, I'm afraid.

James then tries to hunt Samus down secretly, and finds her talking with Melissa. Right after that, after Samus and Melissa have left, it gives a scene where we see Ridley approaching the room where they both were, and Ridley being followed by something else. I don't remember exactly, but when Samus returns, she either finds James mauled by Ridley or sucked dry by Queen Metroid.

But you do remember the way MB turned back around and was smiling in that cold way when James entered the room... kind of freaked me out. from my point of view, James was either going back to get more information, or to kill MB for giving samus information. But he failed.

I could agree on the "James not being in the group with Samus" Fahxy, but still, in the cutscene where samus gives her "thumbs down" move to Adam, you see a whole line of other men, and I am pretty sure when I went back in theater mode I saw James.

I would like to get a clear answer on what you think happened to K.G. please, though, and I would not like to turn the purpose of this forum to the Deleter.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Yeah MB killed James.
James kills KG and burns the body
James shoots Maurice and then freezes him to make it look like an accident
Ridley kills Lyle (That is my guess)
and Adam of course commits Suicide.

These are my ideas, they are not confirmed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom