• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

May Giveaway Contest: Most Anticipated Game of 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

des0latelife

Definitely looking forward to Borderlands 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, and Darksiders 2.

N

NARETO

Oh god... umm this is gonna be hard to decide, but I'd say im most anticipating he Wii U, but that's not really a game so I guess Pokemon Black 2 and White 2.

not sure if it will come out 2012 but like u said it doesn't have to so, back to the point, i want super smash brothers wii u to come out :D i know it most likely will not come out this year, and if it will it probably won't be the best it could've , but yeah thats the game i'm anticipating :D

B

Broughtonkl

Okay, I think I'm the biggest kid for saying this but I've been looking forward to Animal Crossing 3DS forever D: (Hint hint I need a 3ds to play it oonnnn, Sold mines to pay rent Dx) Lol. That game is so stupidly addicting it cannot be put into words. Also looking forward to a release date on Final Fantasy X's HD remaster. It's worth buying a PS3 or Vita. :D Other than that, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2, and that shatter camera game, all for 3ds. Those all look like fun.

S

sonic16link20

probably my most anticipated game would be a redo of the four swords adventure. it would please me to no end if Nintendo remade it into a co-op game:)

i would LOVE for another ssb to come out. i would've posted that but i figured nintendo wouldn't make a new one so soon.

My most anticipated game... HUMMMM, that's a great question. Obviously I am very excited for the Wii U but i don't think that is going to come out this year. So i shall go with a hypothetical game. I am going to say a direct Goldeneye 64 remake. Same levels (perhaps additional), same characters and everything, except souped up graphics. Possibly voice acting. Just a direct Goldeneye 64 remake that can live up to its predecessor. That wouldn't just make my day, it would make my LIFE. LoL

Warrior of Fire

The Hero of Time
I'm looking forward to WWE '13 the most out of the games expected and known to release this year (the known to release games are the yearly sports games, like Madden or NBA Live). A more up-to-date WWE roster, new pay-per-view event arenas from May or June of last year to the cut-off point of this year for new stuff to be added, new attires for the superstars and divas with new attires by the cut-off point, and possible Wii U controller functionality like the meters and gauges on the controller screen and maybe a live Titantron feed like we get from live events (including RAW, SmackDown, and PPVs) that have a Titantron (the tablet screen cuts to a bunch of different angles depending on what happens in a match or needed during cutscenes while the TV screen stays with the default view so you can better keep track of your chosen superstar or diva). Oh, and the third version of the WWE Universe mode, with new scenes and more possibilities.

Oh boy, I am really looking forward for new 3Ds releases. Project Moon id cool, but I don't mind the wait over a new Zelda title. That would rock on, a new Zelda for the 3DS.
Meanwhile I am happily hopping Smash 3DS will make the cut for this year, Luigi's mansion is looking sweet and honestly... I want to hear to more on another Animal crossing on the go. :]

I would have to say Majora's Mask 3D, cause it was the sequal to OOT and the graphics are the same, so a 3Ds version would be FANTASTIC

definitely most looking forward to the wii u and i wish a zelda game would come out for wii that you could use wii remote or classic controller for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom