• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Marriage in Zelda? Continuing the Blood Line.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Because they're both warriors and he needs someone who can take care of herself.

Considering that Link beats back the forces of evil almost single handedly (only on select few occasions getting outside help), I do not think this is the case. Furthermore, Link's life is pretty much spent in a "nomadic" style. Now, this is just conjecture on my part, but the ending of Twilight Princess is one such case where I think that Link leaves out to find more evil and oust it; the job wouldn't be done at the defeat of Ganondorf, of course. :/

BACK ON TOPIC NO MORE TANGENTS. I believe that the concept of Link is sustained through a regular bloodline, with the whole reincarnation bit merely being an age-old story.

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
I thought that the only two Links who were confirmed to actually be related was OOt and TP Link, am I mistaken?

Anyways, I also like to think that it's the same soul reincarnated each time. Of course, it's been neither confirmed nor dismissed by Nintendo (That I can recall, anyway...) but that's just how I see it.

I have multiple theories on this subject my main and most likely theory suggests that link is both born and reincarnated/reborn depending on a set of variables which I have yet to determine so I can only speculate as to the variables that determine whether reincarnation or birth will be the means by which our hero is given life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom