• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Manga!!!

Austin

Austin
I started reading manga recently, my favorite is a random relatively unknown series called Bitter Virgin, which, despite being rather unsettling and borderline disturbing, is incredibly well-written. I've also read some volumes of Death Note and Bleach. I tried reading Fruits Basket but I think I was reading a poorly translated copy or something because it made very little sense. Honestly, though, I tend to hunt down the anime if it exists. Manga can be difficult to read at times, and it isn't just the right-to-left thing. Panels cut through each other, speech bubbles overlap but aren't spoken by the same person, random words float through space.... it's nothing I can't handle, but it can be taxing.

13foxes

I love manga!!:xd:
When I was 5, I started reading manga instead of those boring abc books. Now, it's became a very important part of my life. Love Naruto, Bleach, FMA, Tsubasa Chronicles, One Piece, Death Note,........
If oneday, manga and games disappear, maybe I'll die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom