• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Malo

C

celtics_warrior

well,if heez so bad then why does everyone like him ;)

Malo's such a downer, man. But me made me laugh a lot the first time I played Twilight.
Maybe I can't become a hero...but I figure I can help people out with heroic business deals.
Best quote in any Zelda game, ever :lol:

KaeporaGaebora

TheOwlSage
Malo is just creepy. What kind of child owns and runs a chain store?! It's ridiculous how they made him. And Malo wasn't bad, Talo was.

SheikahSoul

Decadence
Malo is just creepy. What kind of child owns and runs a chain store?! It's ridiculous how they made him. And Malo wasn't bad, Talo was.

Talo was bad at first, but after what Colin did for Beth he got nicer.
In my oponion Malo was also kind of bad but mostly he was a pessimist and tended to complain alot. He's not the worst character in Zelda history tough.

Bunny Hood

Everyone's Favorite Mask
at the start of the game, once you get the slingshot, if you shoot it at malo, his head will fly back :xd::xd::xd:

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I wouldn't say he's *bad,* but there could be a connection there. The only thing that prevents me from considering this fact is Talo. The names starting with "Ma" and "Ta" have been around since Link's Awakening, and Malo and Talo were probably just another two of those.

whats so bad about malo.... ok hes kinda creepy.... but no where near as creepy as ReDeeds or Gibbos.... or any of the other cretures who freeze you

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
That's interesting that Malo means "bad," but I don't actually think that was intentional.

They're throwbacks to older characters:

Malo - Malon - Marin
Talo - Talon - Tarin

That's how it works ^^

Malo is kind of weird to be sure, but so are a lot of other characters in the Zelda universe. What about Falbi and Fyer?

361834-449px-tp-cg-falbi-copy-large_480x480.jpg

Now THOSE two are weird. :sweat:

at the start of the game, once you get the slingshot, if you shoot it at malo, his head will fly back :xd::xd::xd:

...you have now tempted me to try this! :P

Last edited:

Fierce

Deity Link
Not just with the slingshot, Malo Ninja dodges sword swings too!

I for one, LOVE Malo. He cracks me up and I think he's a tiny genius. The whole bridge building thing is due to his efforts and he also enables us to buy some wicked armor and the hawkeye. He's highly developed for an NPC and he's influetional to the plot. I mean c'mon... how many toddlers can take over Hyrule Castle town? Have you seen all those bags, hahaha.

The Slimy poor turned Rich-guy in WW on the other hand... I HATE that character. >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom