• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Males Vs Females Game

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Ah, I'm good. By the way, I looked up my new number on Wikipedia.

"Forty-seven is the fifteenth prime number, a safe prime, the thirteenth supersingular prime, and the sixth Lucas prime. Forty-seven is a highly cototient number. It is an Eisenstein prime with no imaginary part and real part of the form 3n-1."

So, how 'bout you? How are you feeling?

Clank

Hmm
0x2E, well I have a ton of homework also, but being homeschooled I can just put it off...for now, also my family is hosting a dinner tomorrow for ~40 people, so fun...

What duet, as it sounds like fun...

Last edited:

Heroine of Time

101111[SUB]2[/SUB]

Haha, lucky you. I don't like big groups of people. Are you actually looking forward to it or was that sarcasm? XD And the duet's Canon in D. We're going to audition for our talent show. I'm kind of scared, though, since it didn't sound too good at our last practice. Part of it might have been that her violin was out of tune for half of our practice and we didn't notice.

Clank

Hmm
56(in octal) Yes that was sarcasm...I usually hide when we have that many over if I can, so if you see me on ZD in about 15 hours that is why...Cool, and don't worry if you can act well enough then you can get away with almost anything...I know as I got a Decent ribbon(4-H) when I deserved a terrible one due to acting like I knew what I was doing...

Heroine of Time

Hah! Well let's hope I can get away with that. I guess no one really knows much about a harp anyway, so maybe they'll give me the benefit of the doubt and just assume it's supposed to sound that way...? XD Oh, good luck with your dinner. Hope they don't give you too much trouble. I'm off to bed now, so see you tomorrow. (Well, today, depending on your time zone. It's today right now... XD)

And I really can't believe no one else has posted yet. This is my fourteenth 47.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom