• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Males Vs Females Game

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon

Oh. Hi. So. How are you holding up? BECAUSE I'M A POTATO.

*clap*

*clap*

*clap*

Oh, good. My slow-clap processor made it into this thing. So we have that. Since it doesn't look like we're going anywhere - Well, we are going somewhere. Alarmingly fast, actually - but since we're not busy other than that, here's a couple of facts: he's not just a regular moron. He's the product of the greatest minds of a generation working together with the express purpose of building the dumbest moron who ever lived. And you just put him in charge of the entire facility.

*clap*

*clap*

Good, that's still working. Hey, just in case this pit isn't actually bottomless, do you think maybe you could unstrap one of those long-fall boots of yours and shove me into it? Just remember to land on one foot...

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard

The lens on my camera broke just before I was about to record my Music Contest submission. If I can't fix it myself tonight, then I'm gonna call the malfunctioners.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard

Well, I have to get it recorded tonight, since I will be out of town tomorrow. That means that I will have to charge my phone, go to the Source (assuming they're still open), and buy a Micro SD attachment accessory. Then, I'll have to upload it to the computer/YouTube, and somehow get it to Darknut_Hunter before 5:00 PST tomorrow. Sounds good to me, but the only problem is that we'll be out pretty late.

I guess I could bring my laptop and 4G wireless stick... But that costs my Grandma a ton of money.

GHAAHAH! I'll try to figure something out... Though, I only have 23 hours left

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom