• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Makar: Crochet Stuffy

Pinkfish11

Korean language student
I wish I could crochet! Is it simple to learn?
It depends on what you use to learn it. I learned how to crochet over a weekend with the Klutz crochet book. (although Klutz makes everything crafty seem easy) Almost every craft store has how to crochet books (usually by the yarn) and some community centers have classes. Even Youtube has tutorials! Just don't get frustrated if your first projects don't look anything like the pictures. The first thing I ever made was a glasses case and I was so disappointed in how it turned out that I put down my hook for a good while. Good luck!

It depends on what you use to learn it. I learned how to crochet over a weekend with the Klutz crochet book. (although Klutz makes everything crafty seem easy) Almost every craft store has how to crochet books (usually by the yarn) and some community centers have classes. Even Youtube has tutorials! Just don't get frustrated if your first projects don't look anything like the pictures. The first thing I ever made was a glasses case and I was so disappointed in how it turned out that I put down my hook for a good while. Good luck!

Alright, I will make that my weekend project

IHateAnts

Chaos Kourney
Oh, that is just precious. Sadly I don't have anything constructive to say, but still, that's awesome that you made the pattern yourself and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom