• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Makar: Crochet Stuffy

Pinkfish11

Korean language student
A couple of months ago, I decided that I wanted to crochet a Makar. After scouring the internet without finding a decent pattern, I took on the challenge of designing my own pattern.
5 months of frustration and restitching later, here it is!
IMG_0710.jpg
IMG_0714.jpg
IMG_0715.jpg
IMG_0716.jpg
IMG_0717.jpg

Constructive criticism would be appreciated. Thank you.

Oh that's cute! Did it take a long time to make? my only complaint is I wished you used a lighter colored green for the leaf, but otherwise it's really good! you should make some more!! I love these little guys :)

Pinkfish11

Korean language student
Ya, I was really frustrated with the leaf color. But I really didn't want to make another leaf. It took me about 5ish months, mostly because I lost motivation near the middle.

I truly think its amazing! To me there is nothing wrong with it and i think you should make a whole lot of those and sell themon etsy.com :D

Pinkfish11

Korean language student
I truly think its amazing! To me there is nothing wrong with it and i think you should make a whole lot of those and sell themon etsy.com :D
Thank you so very much!!! I don't think I want to sell it (since it is owned by Nintendo and all) but if you (or a friend) know how to crochet, I could post the pattern.

Thats pretty cool. Good job.

Thank you! I'm glad you like it!

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Awww, he's so kawaii! I really don't see what criticism anyone could really give you! :)

Linksister82

Setterwind
That is the most adorable thing!!!!!!!!! I love it! I wish I could make my own patterns. I'm not that good.

Pinkfish11

Korean language student
That's amazing ^^ -lol- I love how accurately you made it -lol-
Thanks! I put in a lot of effort into making it look accurate. So much so, that I printed out some official artwork and always checked on it before each round. (I'm a horrible perfectionist) So I'm glad you noticed!

That is the most adorable thing!!!!!!!!! I love it! I wish I could make my own patterns. I'm not that good.

You never know until you try! All it takes is the right motivation! Trust me, I didn't think I could ever make up my own pattern until I started this. Even then, I almost gave up.

Awww, he's so kawaii! I really don't see what criticism anyone could really give you! :)
Thank you so much! Yes, I'm pretty happy with it (except for the leaf color of course).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom