• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Majora's Mask or Ocarina of Time *Poll*

Majora's Mask or OOT?

• Ocarina of Time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Majora's Mask

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
K

kidd sisco5150

I vote for Majora's mask. It was shorter but the collection aspect made it very addicting just like a pokemon game. I also like the darker feel to it with evryone about to be destroyed by the moon. I would have liked to be able to run around with the fierce deity mask just to knock some field enemies down though.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I voted OoT, but it's a really tough one for me. It's tough for me because OoT was a great game with a good length and all, especially the storyline, but MM was short and sweet with TONS of sidequests and heart pieces to boot! For me, OoT prevails but only by a little bit.

korp

bagels
okay imma start off by saying that i adore both games and ive clocked them countless times and i still do it whenever i miss them.

there are certain qualities that i like about ocarina of time and vice versa

however the better game for me is ocarina of time. it's been my fav game since the first time i played it and it still is. its number one on my rankings and majoras mask is number 5. because...well its timed and i cant stand it. i hate the feeling because i dont know when i should start a new cycle, and when you hit an owl you can go to that location only once or you're screwed. idk i just find those things really annoying becuase alot of your items dont pass over. ;__;

its probably the same argument you see over and over again but yeah. ocarina of time is the more epic game in the series for me.

Twilight

Storming Twilight
Majora's Mask. It's an awesome game, it looks kind of bigger, and I feel somewhat like, more freedom than OoT. Not that I didn't like OoT, it's just that, I felt like I was inside a cube, I didn't see the sky as round as it should be. In Majora's Mask, I think this is fixed. I don't really know, but I do like MM better.
It's just something I didn't expect to see, OoT losing to MM. Not that I wanted it to be the opposite, it just fascinates me.

Both games are great, but Majora's Mask was lacking dungeon's and had a lot more sidequest's that had nothing to do with the story, (well most if them).
Ocarina of Time had a perfect share of dungeon's and sidequest's. Other than Navi being a tutorial helper, it is a great game.

Ky kind of said it for me. Ocarina of Time is undoubtedly the better game, but I do prefer MM because I like the sidequests and overall vibe of the game. But that's a personal opinion. A few of you have cited "quality over quantity" as regards the dungeons, but I find most of MM's dungeons very annoying to complete. The Goron dungeon springs to mind above all, but Ikana and Great Bay have their annoying bits. The only Ocarina dungeon that jarred me as much was Jabu Jabu's Belly.

I'm also fairly sure that Ocarina was a longer game, and since they are more or less as fun as each other Ocarina delivers more bang for your buck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom