• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Majoras Mask Not Evil,chaotic or Even Bad

jack546

The chosen one
I was just thinking about something what if majoras mask is not evil could it be that majoras first owner (member of the dark tribe) used him to be evil and he loved the feel of being evil.Like a bully he enjoys the torment of others but before he was used like a newborn baby he is clay that is modeld by expierience and things that it sees majora as you know was used for hexing rituals viewing other people being tortured corupted him.Another thing as axle said in his"majora is not childish" video link had the willpower to control the fierce diety mask and as you know it is more powerful than majoras mask (in theory).Do you think it is posible that link could have wielded majoras mask and used it for good. what do you think?

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I personally think Link didn't wield Majora's Mask. What I think is that the Mask itself isn't evil also but the 1st owner somehow imprsioned himself inside the mask causing it to be evil.

jack546

The chosen one
i never said link did wield the mask i said "Do you think it is posible that link could have wielded majoras mask and used it for good".

jack546

The chosen one
i think that might have been in the manga and im pretty shure that this is in the manga and most people think the manga is not cannon

jack546

The chosen one
Actualy what you first said i meant majora was born normal and then the tipping point that made him evil was watching people be tortured by his power

For the point about the manga I remember that and I just never actualy thought about how the dragons power was transferd into the mask another thing if the traveler was the fierce diety that means either one thing FD was a member of the dark tribe or the mask was stolen from him. what do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom