• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Majora's Mask Link

Since joining ZeldaDungeon i've wanted to post a hand drawn picture of Link. The problem was that i had forgotten how after a long break from drawing. Then I decided to check my e-mail and I had a message from Yola about my website. I decided to check on my website, dragonballfusion.yolasites.com and remembered the picture I drew for the homepage. I drew this on a trip to Detroit to visit my grandparents when my DSi died. If I remember correctly I drew this 1 and a half years ago. Hope You Like :D
IMG.jpg.opt705x912o0,0s705x912.jpg

(P.S. it's only from URL since it is saved on my grandma's computer in Detroit and I don't own a scanner myself.)

You do have the artsy creative skills, I can say that. Plus you also have an eye for colouring (which you can improve on because the lines look really rouch and sketchy). There is a few things that you can also improve on, like leveling out the body parts and making it look even a bit, but other than that you got what it takes to draw. Keep praticing :3

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I agree it does look rough and sketchy, but I definitely can see potential there. Keep practicing and you will an genuine artist before too long.

Thanks to all of you. I used crayons for that drawing but now I use colored pencils. I really wish I had a scanner of my own so I could show my new drawings of Link and Son Goku but I'll just have to ask my grandma. :D

P.S. I learned how to draw Link by originally copying the OoT manga!

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
This is great! However, you should stretch the body out a bit; it looks rather squashed. Also, you should move the eyes and nose up a bit, and make the face bigger. Or else it looks like Ki Adi Mundi.
christos-mundi-jedi.jpg
Keep working on it. You've got a lot of potential!

D

dragonslayer15

It looks cool put he is a little too small for link.

other wise it would be perfect

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Cool! You are a very talented artist! I have also drawn link, only it wasn't young link, it was adult link. It turned out pretty good, I might just someday do concept art of a character I made up. If I do get around to it, I'll show it to you guys. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom