• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Majora's Mask Has 10 Dungeons?

Zora Link

I hate being nice. D:
Temples (4)-

Woodfall Temple
Snowhead Temple
Great Bay Temple
Stone Tower Temple

Skulltula Houses (2)-

Swamp Spider House
Oceanside Spider House

Ordinary Dungeons (3)-

Pirate's Fortress
Gibdo Well
Ancient Castle of Ikana

And then there's Surface of The Moon.

4+2+3+1= 10

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
Well, kind of. You can do this with any game. OoT all of a sudden has its normal 8, then you add Ganon's Castle, Beneath the Well, Gerudo Fortress, Gerudo's Training Ground, and Ice Cavern. All of a sudden, you have 13 "dungeons" of sorts.

I wouldn't really consider the Spider Houses in MM as "dungeons." The only enemies are spiders, and there's not much too them. I would really only consider MM to have 8 "dungeons" of kinds (barely). Which is fine, there's so many extra-curriculars to do that it all adds up to a lot of stuff to get done.

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
The spider houses were definately not dungeons at all. The moon is completely optional and there are no keys, maps, etc. The 4 main temples are obviously dungeons and I'd consider Ikana Castle a dungeon for sure. Pirate's fortress and beneath the well are sort of dungeons, but not quite. There's not really a boss (unless you count Aveil as a boss) and there aren't very many enemies. If you count sneaking past the pirates as a dungeon, then you might as well count sneaking past Deku guards at Deku Palace as a dungeon or sneaking past guards in OoT's Hyrule Castle as a dungeon (although Pirate's fortress was more bigger and more difficult.) The amount of dungeons doesn't really bother me though because the rest of the game has a lot more to offer outside the temples.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom