• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora or Fierce Deity?

Who is your favorite? Majora or Fierce Deity?

• Majora

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fierce Deity

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
I know the fans have never seen the original versions of either of these, but I think from what we've already seen, a decision can be made. Which is your favorite Majora or Fierce Deity? I think it is almost too close for me, but from seeing Majora's Wrath, I am going to go with Majora.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Fierce Deity's mask is definitely the better of the two, considering he can 3 shot anything, AND has range advantage that can't be topped at all in the game. Plus, double-helix sword ftw.

D

Darkrayelf

Majora is so cool, and his/her influence extends beyond the mask unlike the Fierce Deity's Mask. Majora is the true evil, and Fierce Deity is only what Majora thinks is evil. I give it up to the underdog.

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
The Feirce Deity is probably much, much stronger than Majora. In the final battle you could beat Majora in a minute or so with the Fierce Deity's Mask. This indicated that the Fierce Deity was probably used to turn defeat Majora some time in the timeline... ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom