• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Magic University RP

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
(( Guess what? I've got toilet water leaking through my kitchen lights. BTW Tatl, what's a 'look'?))

They arrive in the earth classroom. It looks like a miniature forest. A bare-chested, heavily muscled man with brown hair and brown yes looks up from a plant. " Hi." He says with a slight southern acent. " I'm Bob Stone. You must be the new students." He walks up to them and gives Liam a friendly pat on the back that almost knocks him down. " I hear you're a theurgist. I look forward to teaching you." He hands them each a scroll. " That's the spell vine. It'll trap your enemies. You should go see Flint O'Dare. He's our minor necromancy teacher."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((This time, it was a 'Dude, don't talk to me like I'm your pet or something just because I'm quiet' look. I didn't wanna type that IC because it sounded kinda whiny and overdramatic.))

A shiver went down Matt's spine. Necromancy. So creepy.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Kay, thanks. And Mattie's level of stuttering is inversely related to his confidence level, just for future reference.))

Matthew peeked at the map, scanning it with his eyes for a second. "I think it's... Um..." He pointed to a particular spot on the map. "Here."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Eventually the two reached the necromancy room, which snapped Matt out of his burst of confidence. Immediately, he started shivering rather violently.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
A young man, only about 20, with black hair and brown eyes, wearing black robes, is waiting for them. " Hello, I'm Flint, the minor necromancy teacher. Here's your spell." He hands them both a scroll. " This is the spell ghost. It raises a ghost to aid you. Go see Ti DeFlow, the water teacher."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Eventually, Matt realized he'd run off with Liam's map, so he stopped in his tracks and waited for him to catch up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom