• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Magic University RP

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Welcome to Magic University. Here, we offer a variety of forms of magic. Unlike most universities, we immerse our students in what they're studying and provide them with practical knowledge, letting them develop mostly on their own. We offer 6 schools of magic under the two types. Our Elemental schools are: Water, Earth, and Fire. Our Creature schools are: Summoning, Minor Necromancy, and Sorcery. Our Headmaster, Merle Inther, a wizard on the council, supervises the students and makes sure that none of them get into trouble. Please fill in this application:

Name:
Appearance:
Type of Magic:
Familiar: (Optional)
Wand:

All signed up? Good. Now, let me tell you why we need you so badly. The city that MU is in has been under sat tack for the past year by the evil wizard Malice DeMarre. People are being killed daily, streets are burning, and monsters are attacking civilians. Are you sure that you still want to join? Very well, hand me your application please.

Name: Liam
Appearance: Tall, athletic build, brown hair, green eyes, wears a t-shirt and jeans.
ToM: Earth
Familiair: Colossus (Baby)
Wand: None. Uses hands and feet.

Please note that student dueling is allowed, but you must consult the rules before you engage another opponent.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Name: Mariana LeRosa (Mari)
Appearance: Light brown hair, tan skin, bright blue eyes. She is slim and lovely. She wears black jeans, heeled grey ankle boots, and a dark pink shot-sleeved top, with a black cami underneath. Her earrings are little silver studs of the moon, her necklace a silver star.
Type of Magic: Sorcery
Familiar: A barn owl
Wand: A tall staff etched with a crescent moons and stars. Can fight with it (magic quarterstaff)

Last edited:

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Accepted. A familiar is an animal partner. They can aid you by granting more power to your spells. You can also see through their eyes.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I'm signing up for this.

Name: Matthew Black (That's right, it's Male!Madi)
Appearance: Shaggy-but-not-long black hair, dark blue eyes, skinny frame, wears beat up faded sweatshirts, hood usually up, beat-up jeans and worn sneakers.
ToM: Sorcery
Familiar: Sun Bear Cub. Pretend they exist, would'ja?
Wand: Unassuming wooden stick, rough but sturdy, kinda Harry Potter-ish-esque-type, that he keeps in his sweatshirt pocket.

Last edited:

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Sorcery is a magic that enables you to control both animals and inanimate objects. Essentially, you have psychic powers such as telekinesis, telepathy, and teleportation. You can make almost anything a weapon.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Alright, let's begin.

Merle Inther, headmaster of Magic University, waited for his three newest students to appear. He was in the Headmaster's Tower, a medieval looking building. The marble walls on the inside were covered with hangings that had the symbol of each school of magic, as well as a hanging with MU's crest, a sword and a wand crossed over a silver 5-pointed star.

Liam appeared in the Headmaster's Tower. " Ah, there you are." Headmaster Inther, who Liam noticed, looked a lot like Dumbledore from Harry Potter said. " I've ben waiting for you. You're a thuergist, correct?" Liam nods and Headmaster Inther hands him an emerald green shirt with the school crest stitched on it and a pair of brown pants. " Here's your uniform. Go get changed." The Headmaster shoos him away. Liam nods and runs out of the room.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
If it isn't to late.

Name: Darius
Appearance: Blonde hair and pale. Lean and slightly athletic build. Blue eyes and slim face. Dresses in a blue, thin hoodie and blue jeans. ((I hate making the appearances, cause I suck))
Type of Magic: Water (Like in all three forms, if okay)
Familiar: A salamander the size of a hand.
Wand: None, uses hands.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
(( Accepted.))

" Ah, hello. You are Mariana LeRosa, a new sorcerer, correct? Here is your uniform." He hands her a black shirt with the school crest stitched into it and gray pants. " You will be required to wear your uniform until our present crisis is resolved. They're magic resistant. Go change." He shoos her away.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Liam walk's back into the rom that the headmaster is in. " Oh good, you've changed." The Headmaster says. " Wait one moment and we'll begin your orientation. There are two other students supposed to be coming today, but we need to prep you ASAP." Liam nods and sits down in a chair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom