• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MAFIA XIV: Resident Evil 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kybyrian

1ZaN2

I AM DAGOTH UR​

#winning

Last edited:

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
[video=youtube;4xtUYWCmveE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xtUYWCmveE[/video]

EBWODP: I should really watch clips before I post them... but....
ugh. I'm just confused. ^^

Rishian

The Meat Shield
QUOTE=Mido;644101]VOTE: Rishan

Is this a random vote, or are you actually thinking I am scum? I would just like to know.
Also, I know it's really tough to decide day one who might be scum and who might not be. But we need to look over who is voting for you, and why they are voting as such.

Lord Death (4)- Jarl Ballin, Kybyrian, Austin, Josh
Kybyrain (2)- Thareous, Rishian
Raj (1)- Viral Maze,
Albert Wesker (1)-A Link In Time
Mido (1)-Furie
Darknut_Hunter (1)- Raindrop14
Godfather (1)- Dracomajora
Austin (1)-Keeseman
Rishian (1)- Mido

Damn. You people have no sense of tracking scum. You're all awesome. Can I have lunch too?

So my question for the audience is this... Why did so many people pile onto Lord Death right off the bat? Could this be Scum behaviour, in attempting to drive the rest of us to vote along with them to get rid of a townie? Just a thought that crossed my mind

Kirino

Tatakae
QUOTE=Mido;644101]VOTE: Rishan

Is this a random vote, or are you actually thinking I am scum? I would just like to know.
Also, I know it's really tough to decide day one who might be scum and who might not be. But we need to look over who is voting for you, and why they are voting as such.

So my question for the audience is this... Why did so many people pile onto Lord Death right off the bat? Could this be Scum behaviour, in attempting to drive the rest of us to vote along with them to get rid of a townie? Just a thought that crossed my mind

What reason could he have to be suspicious of you? His vote was obviously random. Why are you overreacting to a random vote like that?

Vote: Rishian

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer

Quite obviously they wanted to follow Kybyrian's lead. Over the last few games he's led some interesting pursuits against supposed scumbags―even against myself one time recently―and they turned out to be right. His meta consists of aggressive observations and "gut instinct" maneuvers which unnerve his targets. So now he's lauded by many as an unofficial "Town Leader"; or so it seems...

I am curious, though...

He's cracking boys. I think we have our target.

Lock-on: Lord Death

Wyatt, can you tell me in your own words why you think Lord Death is scum? I get that you said he's cracking from the pressure that's being put on him, but from my perspective it was more surprise than anything. Mainly the reasons for votes against him are wanting lunch or simply jumping in on the bandwagon. I've yet to see a legitimate rationale for the lynch-press against LD, so I'm wondering if you could provide some input. What about him, as you said in the above quote, makes you think he's the right target?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Zenox changed his name to Jarl Ballin, to clarify. He was only messing around.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
my phone sucks so much >_<

I'm on the fence with how I feel about Kyby. Its his usual strategy, but just because he was town other times, doesn't mean he is now.

Even if Kyby isn't scum, I still think it's probable that one or some of the bandwagoners are. I'll be keeping an eye on all of them.

Who's still inactive? I can't check back pages on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom