• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia the Gathering: Planechase Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I have limited down to you are FC your reaction to my vote on you seems a little paranoid if you think I'm scum why are you so hesitant to vote for me?
Because I wanted to see your defense against the suspicions rising against you.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Can't say much other then I've been doing what I think is right. You try to discredit my votes saying there is no evidence. I do not have an information gathering role so I can not provide evidence. However I pointed out oddities for who I voted for. Other then deku. You said my vote for lady had no ground she admitted it had ground herself. Pendio and me clashed due to him, who has played with HoT before and knows she is I active at the beging of a game and springs to life pinpointing the final scum.

Also don't go after me on this plain tonight. (If we are still on the mountain one). I have a bomber like ablity on this plane.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Can't say much other then I've been doing what I think is right. You try to discredit my votes saying there is no evidence. I do not have an information gathering role so I can not provide evidence. However I pointed out oddities for who I voted for. Other then deku. You said my vote for lady had no ground she admitted it had ground herself. Pendio and me clashed due to him, who has played with HoT before and knows she is I active at the beging of a game and springs to life pinpointing the final scum.

Also don't go after me on this plain tonight. (If we are still on the mountain one). I have a bomber like ablity on this plane.

Lady admitted she made a bold statement but looking back at your reasoning, it was that she defended Pendio, but that just may be her trying to gain town points. That is all you said in your post when you voted against her.

And even if that is enough in your opinion to put a vote on someone, would you mind explaining more of your vote against myself? As I already said, the reason you posted alongside your vote were simply untrue.

Also, vote MF.

Also don't go after me on this plain tonight. (If we are still on the mountain one). I have a bomber like ability on this plane.

So you strapped the bomb unto Blackkirby? I guess that explains the bomb but why didn't that kill Pendio and why did only go off when BlackKirby's heart stopped?

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
So you strapped the bomb unto Blackkirby? I guess that explains the bomb but why didn't that kill Pendio and why did only go off when BlackKirby's heart stopped?

I'm not really sure why Pendio wasn't killed by the bomb, but I just wanted to point out that Chandra Nalaar was a red planeswalker, and probably had the bomb move too.

Hey Linkdude, the image for Zendikar is broken. Could you fix it please?

I can't recall if the Zendikar plane gave red planeswalkers this ability. Once we have the card image back, I'll give my thoughts on musicfan.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
1424323469689346.png

Moonstone

Thanks Linkdude. Well, I was thinking that if the card mentioned something about a bomb spell for red planeswalkers, that it would make a lot of sense that music would have the ability too if he's a red card (or at least part red). But what's the likelihood of him having the same ability as another planeswalker without the plane modifier?

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Lady admitted she made a bold statement but looking back at your reasoning, it was that she defended Pendio, but that just may be her trying to gain town points. That is all you said in your post when you voted against her.

And even if that is enough in your opinion to put a vote on someone, would you mind explaining more of your vote against myself? As I already said, the reason you posted alongside your vote were simply untrue.

Also, vote MF.

If this was the old forum with the search function that would be easy to prove. However going over all 480+ posts would take to much time. You say that you did not just jump in to vote on walking. However you finally went and did something that made you stand out. You were forced into voteing. You say your reasoning is less shaky then mine? I voted for her due to thinking she might have been trying to blend in by calling two people town.

I voted for you simply due to possess of elimination. The mafia need to be active to make a kill. Mido almost got replaced, sadia is a replacement. LotL I trust due to her role. That leaves you or FC. I voted you and FoS FC. To test your reaction. You seemed to have gotten enraged at this and is making me more suspicious of you.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
If this was the old forum with the search function that would be easy to prove. However going over all 480+ posts would take to much time. You say that you did not just jump in to vote on walking. However you finally went and did something that made you stand out. You were forced into voteing. You say your reasoning is less shaky then mine? I voted for her due to thinking she might have been trying to blend in by calling two people town.

I voted for you simply due to possess of elimination. The mafia need to be active to make a kill. Mido almost got replaced, sadia is a replacement. LotL I trust due to her role. That leaves you or FC. I voted you and FoS FC. To test your reaction. You seemed to have gotten enraged at this and is making me more suspicious of you.

I wouldn't call my reaction enraged, my reaction is based on the fact that we are nearing the end of the game, so a vote put on me for untrue reasons makes me upset and I want to try to figure out if the reasonings are really a townie grasping for straws to find scum or scum desperately throwing suspicion on others to remain alive.

And I still don't understand the vote against Sarah. She didn't do anything inherently scummy except appear town. Looking at her actions, you shouldn't think that. As I pointed out, she was the 2nd vote on Scarfed, and a scum wouldn't willingly throw up a vote on the last fellow mafia.

Also, please provide evidence if you want to accuse me of something. As I said, today's vote was completely unjustified until you show me a quote from me or FC that proves it. Otherwise, I'm gonna have to say you're just trying to blame others.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
As I have said I was simple possess of elimination.

Lady (Has earned my trust due to being right about pendio)
Mido(was to inactive to be send in kills)
Sadai(replacement for an inactive member)
Musicfan(me)
Doc (voted to see reaction(got a hit))

FC (FoS (Did not react))

Your reaction due to the vote has salitfied in my mind that you are scum. If not you the FC.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I'm sorry, was I supposed to sit back and not react to a vote being placed against me? Especially with town getting so close to lylo.

Moonstone

I agree with Doc, music. I find your logic faulty. Anyone would defend if they were voted on. He doesn't seem any more suspicious to me now than he did before.

I'm going to call MusicFan's bluff on the bomb thing. Why would you put a bomb on a player that only activates when they are dead? Also like Sarah said, that ability belongs to Chandra Nalaar according to the Magic site. And with that I see too many inconsistencies.

Vote: musicfan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom