• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia the Gathering: Planechase Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
WAIT! Something seems off.....

First, I would like to do this:

Vote: Extension

Second, I will say this: I was about to vote Flossen Brozen, mainly because of the bluff call and then disappearance as to solidify MF's lynch; however, now I'm really torn. The ??? vote, if anyone can enlighten me, is that a result of the former plane? If so, it just might mean Doc Ock and Chosen of the Frozen Variety are innocent. If all of this is true, Sadia, Sarah, and myself are suspect in turn.
The ??? means somebody used a token to secretly vote for MF

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
WAIT! Something seems off.....

First, I would like to do this:

Vote: Extension

Second, I will say this: I was about to vote Flossen Brozen, mainly because of the bluff call and then disappearance as to solidify MF's lynch; however, now I'm really torn. The ??? vote, if anyone can enlighten me, is that a result of the former plane? If so, it just might mean Doc Ock and Chosen of the Frozen Variety are innocent. If all of this is true, Sadia, Sarah, and myself are suspect in turn.

It's a Sliver token, and I was actually planning to use my sliver just now to take a vote off of Musicfan and end the day in a no lynch if I could've (I didn't reread the card before coming here, not sure if you can remove votes from others), but with the extra sliver on him, and the removed sliver from Doc, that would be pointless and I will save it for a rainy day. I have to wonder why someone would put a sliver on him though, the lynch was pretty much solidified due to the day almost ending.

I still don't think we have enough information to make a good guess on a lynch today, and I don't want to put the town in a LyLo position tomorrow. I highly implore that we extend the day. This last minute sliver business really makes me think that music is not mafia.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I'm willing to vote for an Extension. Like Sarah, the secret vote was very strange to me.

LD, does the silver token act as an additional vote?

The way the vote played out, I see two scenarios have happened. Either Frozen had similar fears I had and wanted to prevent a no lynch. Or one of our "inactives" placed the secret vote to ensure MF's lynch and did so in secret to continue playing as an "inactive." Right now I'm looking towards Mido as the only other possible secret voter aside from Frozen. I am well aware he was almost mod killed/replaced for inactivity, but it is very possible that he PM'd night actions and didn't post during the day. It's also possible that he is simply inactive.

I'd much rather hear from Frozen first to decide if this happened. If he admits to placing the vote or not can prove what we need to know.

Oh wow. Oh okay. well Doc was right. I thought that Musicfan would use his vote on me and then his silver token to tie it up and then we would be no where. Look, I know Musicfan is scum. He claims to have a bomb ability but that would be exclusive to Black Kirbys character because she was that kind of planeswalker. Also, even if he did have that ability, bomber abilities are usually exclusive to Mafia right? I look for contradictions and this is a major contradiction.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Also bomb is not exclusive to the mafia.

Infact it mostly town. It blows up the killer and every one who vista them when they are killed.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
VOTE COUNT
Musicfan (3): Doc; Frozen Chosen, ???
Doc (0): musicfan
Not voting (3): Mido; Lady of the Leaves; Sadia

As night fell on Zendikar, Doc walked over to Musicfan, "I know it's you."
"I'm not so sure!" Sarah yelled back at him, "I... I think we need more time..."
"I think he's right," Frozen sighed, walking over. Then a sliver appeared between them, growling at Music.
"I guess this is the end, isn't it?" Music sighed, "Pity."
Doc raised a hand, a magical gray ball appearing, "Pray I'm right," he whispered, then sent it flying towards his target.
Suddenly, a bright light shown on Music, and he began to float in the air. The ball missed him entirely, and the people started staring. Suddenly, more beams of light shot from the sky, one for each person there, and they all began to float.
And then they disappeared.

"Where are we?" Mido asked through the darkness, "And whose foot is in my face?"
"That'd be mine, sorry," Lady told him.
"Hey! I think I found a door!" Frozen called, and they walked out into a massive room. For each person, it looked different. To some, it loked like space. To others, green, blue, or yellow. One person saw a psychadellic wonderland.
"Where..."
To their left was a door labeled " 'Mature' Discussion" and a man stood in front of it, sporting a tag that said, "Hello! I'm SETH". They saw a bunch of people in a roped off area nearby labeled, "Shoutbox" yelling at each other. They looked back to the door they had come through, and saw the label "Mafia".
"Okay, now I'm really confused," Lady admitted.
"Maybe we can help you."
They turned back to the door to see two hooded figures. Lifting their hoods, they saw that one was covered in an armor made of cards, and the other was sporting a dark helmet. There was a massive amount of energy radiating from them.
"I am DekuNut," the armored one said, "And this is Libk. And welcome... to the plane of ZD."

Also bomb is not exclusive to the mafia.

Infact it mostly town. It blows up the killer and every one who vista them when they are killed.

Sorry, I looked it up and you're right. I had heard that it was a mafia role from a friend but I should've checked first.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"I bet you all are wondering why you are standing here. Well I'll answer that for you." The man known as Libk stepped forward and created a hologram like thing out of magic in front of everyone. "We got word of a plot to attempt bringing the Evil Nicol Bolas to power. A once omnipotent mage with power far beyond ours even. You can understand why we couldn't let that happen. Thing is, we are way too busy here trying to clean up this mess." Libk showed images of "Dank memes" and "Ban Hammers", things that were not understood by any of you.

"We decided we would give you all the names of people from our plane, watch over you all, and see if you could figure out who was trying to stop Nicol bolas for us. We couldn't let it be easy however. We wanted to give Bolas and his goons a chance. Now that you all have figure it out..." DekuNut help up one of the cards on his armor. It was naturalize and the enchantment placed on everyone was destroyed. Everyone returned to normal.
LotL=Kiora Blue/Green
Sadia=Ral Zerek Blue/Red
Frozen Chosen=Tamiyo Blue
Musicfan=Vraska Black/Green
Mido=Ugin Colorless
Doc=Sorin Black/White

As the enchantment was destroyed and everyone returned to normal, chaos broke out. They went after Vraska again but she was swift. She turned all into dtone in front of her. All except for DekuNut and Libk. "So you put this together for the fun of it?" Vraska laughed at the idea. "Well look at your pets now. Stone. and I WILL return Bolas's power. Once I do that, he will be unstoppable."

"Why yes. You're quite right. He will. Not going to happen however." DekuNut started casting spells at a rapid pace. Lightning bolt. Fireball. Army of the Damned. He summoned creatures to aid him in his fight against Vraska. Meanwhile, Libk was casting protective enchantments and restoring those who had been turned to stone. The fight raged on across the plane. People in the shoutbox stopped yelling and began to cheer for DekuNut and Libk, the great protectors of the plane. It was an awesome responsibility. A man Named Mases came down, a golden afro upon his head. Light showered the battlefield and the other five Walkers were restored.

"Go my sons. Finish this. For the safety of not only our plane, but the rest as well." Mases retreated back to his home in the sky, watching over it all.

Confused, the rest of the walkers joined in. Krackens summoned by Kiora, Ugin bringing the Dragonlords from his plane of Tarkir, Sorin and his vampires, Ral had brought some of the Izzet experiments from Ravnica, Tamiyo protecting them all, Vraska was outnumbered. In one blast from all 7 Planeswalkers, Vraska was defeated. She cried out "There will be more of this I swear it. This will not be the end. You plane will one day fall, along with all of the others." her body exploded and before any blood could get anywhere, Libk cast a spell to turn her into confetti. It fell on all of them, cheering happened in the shoutbox, Mature discussioners calmed down and clapped before arguing, and all was well.

"Thank you. All of you. Unfortunately we are unable to save any of the others that were lost in this. Mases is not a planeswalker, so he only deals with Matters on this world." Libk said to them with a saddened heart. "But your courage has proven useful. If we need you in the future, we will call to you."

DekuNut handed them all a wig of a golden afro, a symbol of greatness and thanks for improving the Plane of ZD. You all planeswalk away from one strange plane but you feel good knowing evil has been stopped, and many planes saved.

TOWN WINS
1. Blackkirby
2. Repentance
3. Johnny Sooshi
4. Thar
5. Pendio
6. Kiddrangon
7. Doc
8. Kingofhuckleberry
8. Mellow ezlo
10. Mido
11. David
12. Justac00lguy
13. Musicfan
14. Frozen Chosen
15. Littlegumball
16. LotL
17. Scarfed
18. go_dark_link
19. Heroine of Time
20. Sadia

Roles and planes and such will be revealed tomorrow

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Sorry, I looked it up and you're right. I had heard that it was a mafia role from a friend but I should've checked first.
Also, not all bombs blow up all who target them. though in this case, it did not matter because only one person targeted. there will be more explanation soon.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Apparently, @Fig was alive the whole time... But due to inactivity and bookkeeping errors, he was forgotten during Night 4...
Gg

Anyways, what do you guys think of what you've seen so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom