• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia the Gathering: Planechase Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Sorry I did not notice that you were heading the accusing of Scarfed. You are probably right with Scarfed being mafia; however, I don't think GDL was mafia in the end. Probably a member of the cult. I guess the main reason why I accused you was because of the four mafia thing, but I think you misunderstood me. I was pointing out how you mentioned names of players who ended up not being Mafia whatsoever. You also mentioned your name in the group so it looked to me like a "look I'm town too!" kind of cover up. But unfortunately that is all I have. Its not much to be honest. I'm just trying to find something new, trying to find the faker among us.
Okay, that makes a bit more sense. Unless I am mistaken, I said that the night after several people died (3 I think? I'm not in the best position to go check). I believed that at least one of the people who voted stay was responsible for a death during that day (I have since reconsidered that the plane had anything to do with the deaths). I was saying that we should keep any eye on them. I included myself in the list because I did vote stay and didn't want to accuse others of being scum while being guilty of the same action.

Also, Mido's sudden activity somewhat catches my attention. Inactivity is pretty common with him for the games I've seen, so I have never looked to far into it. But now with suspicions rising against him, he posts?

Musicfan

the shadow mage
LoTL is nutral she could have been a mafia role cop who got the SK. However she defended him.

Mido and Sadai I can't read yet due to midos inactivity and Sadia being a replacement for an inactive.

Doc FC seems to popin every now and then and has been focusing on walking.

Vote Doc

FoS FC

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Ok, I really do think it's Mido.

1) We know the mafia has been active enough to kill every night. Mark hasn't been active at all since his one post here, unless he's communicating his kills through other means. Anyway, I really don't think Sadia is the remaining scum. Also welcome to the game Sadia. Your input would be appreciated as soon as you can read though and tell us what you think.

2) While Doc, Frozen, and music are a little suspicious (everyone is to me, the only person I was sure about was Pendio), they have both been very active in the game, voting to walk, acting on their own accord. I'm not especially suspicious of them. If I had to choose between the three, it would be tough. On a whim, I would choose Frozen I suppose. HOWEVER, all three have actively been voting in this game, and to me, votes are solid evidence. Mafia has to be afraid of voting because they might get some heat when they vote to lynch a town member, which leads me to this-

3) Mido has only made one vote this whole game

That's quite the list, Johnny, and I thank you for posting that! If anything, I think your findings for the most part coincide with Kiddrangon's ideas. In that regard, we may be in a good position. I just have a quick question about the silver planeswalkers. I may be misreading your post, but are Karn and Ugin the only silver ones, and does the five-colored aspect to the silver planeswalkers apply per individual, or the the collective silver walkers as a whole? Also, with JC mentioning Thar's death in conjunction with the plane, I wonder if that also had any effect on GDL's revival? If so, this plane is probably not in our best interest to stay in anymore. Now, as for GDL's livelihood, I'm all for hearing him out, but I still think he's our best bet for today based on our knowledge at this time.

Vote: Go_Dark_Link

Vote: Walk

I remember seeing the post on that, but what concerns me is that Kiddrangon mentioned how red and black planeswalkers ranked in the upper echelon in terms of chances of being Mafia. GDL turned out Red/black if I recall right.

and that was a vote on what was likely a mafia in the first place come back to life. It was a very obvious lynch. Otherwise, unless someone can point something out that I missed, all he has done all game was pepper the thread with repeats of what other people were saying. He might've given a few suspicions, but it was never a vote or anything, nothing really concrete that we could use against him later.

I know I lead the lynch on Justa yesterday, and I'm sorry for that. It was a toss up between Justa, Blackkirby, and Mido for me yesterday (I'm not including Pendio because I was giving him the benefit of the doubt and I knew who he was at very least), I only went with Justa because he is usually more active and helpful in the game as opposed to the other two. The difference in behavior make me think he might be scum.

Anyway, I just got home from work, and have a bit of a headache from looking for all of Mido's posts. I want to come back tomorrow with all the vote tally's as evidence, but I just can't bring myself to dig through the whole thread again.

I'm pretty sure Mido's inactivity is due to other reasons, not because of his strategy. There is something that one of the mods said that leads me to believe this but I don't feel comfortable saying what because the post was deleted by the mods. Anywho that's my two cents on Mido.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I'm pretty sure Mido's inactivity is due to other reasons, not because of his strategy. There is something that one of the mods said that leads me to believe this but I don't feel comfortable saying what because the post was deleted by the mods. Anywho that's my two cents on Mido.
If I may may ask you answer the question you asked me?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Let's Walk from this plane.

Anyways, as I've said, I think Mido could potentially be the last scum. My only other suspicion after that is MF. He has been to quick to vote without providing strong evidence. His vote against Pendio I understand, but then the later vote against Sarah was completely random, IMO. This new vote against me, again without an explanation that me and Frozen have been just "popin in every now and then and has been focusing on walking" makes no sense to me, and is simply not true. I don't think that either of us have placed much focus on walk in the past few days and have remained fairly active.

But Mido is much more suspicious to me. So I say it's time someone puts a vote against him.

Vote Mido

If I may may ask you answer the question you asked me?
I will let you know in a little bit.

Dekunut, I got an email about a message you put on this page but I think you deleted it after you posted it. It said that "I PMed him about inactivity" This is talking about you PMing Mido. I'm sorry if you didn't want this to be seen. Unfortunately I saw and I think it important to share this information now that I know. I can take a screenshot of my email as prove if needs be.

Because of this information, Mido is probably not Mafia because he has been inactive for day and night sequences. He could not have made the kills at night.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
If it's due to inactivity, then maybe I can see musicfan being scum. I really want to see what Sadia has to say before going any further. And also musicfan's rebuttal. I can see why he'd vote against me after all, I did make a pretty big statement yesterday.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Let's Walk from this plane.

Anyways, as I've said, I think Mido could potentially be the last scum. My only other suspicion after that is MF. He has been to quick to vote without providing strong evidence. His vote against Pendio I understand, but then the later vote against Sarah was completely random, IMO. This new vote against me, again without an explanation that me and Frozen have been just "popin in every now and then and has been focusing on walking" makes no sense to me, and is simply not true. I don't think that either of us have placed much focus on walk in the past few days and have remained fairly active.

But Mido is much more suspicious to me. So I say it's time someone puts a vote against him.

Vote Mido
I have limited down to you are FC your reaction to my vote on you seems a little paranoid if you think I'm scum why are you so hesitant to vote for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom