• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia the Gathering: Planechase Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
No I think it would be over sooner due to inactivity.

There are 2 inactive players and 4 active players. If we mis lunch today we lose unless if the doc could pull off a mirical

Mido

Version 1
*Arrives via zipline*

Hey, sorry about disappearing like that, and I cannot say my excuse is any different than before.... :( However, I think there may be some pieces of the puzzle that are revealed after what just transpired:

Specifically, I see something in Diopen's death. Since he made himself a target with his revelation as the vigilante, he was bound to be killed. The less obvious notion regards the fan of music. MF focused his own suspicion on Pendio throughout the game. The significance either lies in MF finally getting rid of a threat or he being framed via Pendio's death since he held suspicions on Pendio. At the moment, I find myself leaning towards the latter option; yet I may be either overthinking the Mafia's plan here. I will definitely tune in with more within the days, that's a promise!

I'm torn on the matter. Of course I want to venture into other planes and find one that could be more beneficial to us, but judging by the night scene, there isn't much risk here. We saw one NK, and they were possibly mafia. So if I had to guess I'd say a third party killer or big took them out, and without a mafia kill, this could severely limit their power.

But that's all assuming that GDL was mafia, which we still aren't sure about.

To pretty much stir up some discussion on a lynch target...

Based on what others have said about Magic, I am inclined to believe that GDL was scum.

As for the possible SK kill from last night (which can still be a vig or a mafia kill), I think a good list to look at would be the people who voted Stay yesterday. Pendio, Music, Crusader, and admittedly myself. If not one of them, then most likely people who didn't vote walk or stay at all. No way would someone who had kill ability would vote walk.
And (I can't believe I'm saying this) I'd like to point a finger of at Doc who hasn't really been accused of at all. So I ask you... Where were you on the night of last night?!?

But seriously can you explain this quotes? You went after GDL who we all thought was mafia. But he may in fact have been a cult member because his character had a lot of relationship with Scarfed. Also you mention four possible Mafia members which includes yourself, a perfect alibi for scum.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I honestly cannot tell what you're accusing me of? I went after GDL? I said that I was inclined to believe he was scum, as you did as well. Much like everyone else.

Wow, what a night. I'm thinking its safe to say that those who are of black color are scum or at least they have a high chance. And so far the back-story for the characters seem to help us understand who is scum or not. Going along with that I'm going to have to say that Go Dark Link is scum. The fact that he was revived only solidifies it. Unless someone else convinces me otherwise, I'm sticking with that assumption.

Vote: Go_Dark_Link

And I agree that he was a cult member...after he was brought back. I'm gonna guess that LG had the ability to bring back any dead and bring them into the cult. Before that though, he was undoubtedly mafia with Scarfed, Rep, And David.

As for the number of mafia members that I originally said (4 mafia), I was basing that off the usual formula of mafia making up 1/5th of the roster. That may not be the actual usual setup, but it is what I believed to be true at the time.

And I don't see why someone would accuse me. I accused Scarfed out of the blue and, IMO, spearheaded his lynch. That alone should prove my innocence.

I should also say that I'm a tad bit less suspicious of MF. From what I could tell, Rep and Scarfed were trying to push looking into him or Pendio after MF tried to lynch Pen.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Serial Killer was defeated btw guys. I wasn't originally going to say that, or the cult group, but I did not make that clear to Deku before so that's what we are going with.

I honestly cannot tell what you're accusing me of? I went after GDL? I said that I was inclined to believe he was scum, as you did as well. Much like everyone else.

And I agree that he was a cult member...after he was brought back. I'm gonna guess that LG had the ability to bring back any dead and bring them into the cult. Before that though, he was undoubtedly mafia with Scarfed, Rep, And David.

As for the number of mafia members that I originally said (4 mafia), I was basing that off the usual formula of mafia making up 1/5th of the roster. That may not be the actual usual setup, but it is what I believed to be true at the time.

And I don't see why someone would accuse me. I accused Scarfed out of the blue and, IMO, spearheaded his lynch. That alone should prove my innocence.

I should also say that I'm a tad bit less suspicious of MF. From what I could tell, Rep and Scarfed were trying to push looking into him or Pendio after MF tried to lynch Pen.

Sorry I did not notice that you were heading the accusing of Scarfed. You are probably right with Scarfed being mafia; however, I don't think GDL was mafia in the end. Probably a member of the cult. I guess the main reason why I accused you was because of the four mafia thing, but I think you misunderstood me. I was pointing out how you mentioned names of players who ended up not being Mafia whatsoever. You also mentioned your name in the group so it looked to me like a "look I'm town too!" kind of cover up. But unfortunately that is all I have. Its not much to be honest. I'm just trying to find something new, trying to find the faker among us.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Hi guys, I believe I've replaced Mark. So, uh, give me a few to catch up and figure out what's happening. ^^

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Firstly, I say we Vote: Walk.

Secondly, I'm so happy I was right about Pendio being the sk and not the vig. The way he talked and got to kill every night despite my own role only getting actions on certain days lead me to the conclusion that he was the sk, hence why I took the dive to reveal him.

Thirdly, I'm highly suspicious of Mido. I will reread through the thread and his posts specifically after work or tomorrow, but IIRC, we were thinking he might be in the clear because of leading the lynch G_D_L, who we all assumed was scum, but Frozen is now thinking that G_D_L might've been cult. Anyway, I wish there was still the function to pull up replies from a certain person in the threads again, that was super useful.

I suppose it could also be musicfan, but as I stated before, I thought his accusations against Pendio were legitimate, and it was a townie trying to scum hunt (and Pendio did flip scum of sorts). But, I could be wrong. I'll check though everything when I have a bit more time.

Mido

Version 1
I think it would be a good time to address suspicions on me. As per usual, I believe, if anything, my activity level definitely fuel these suspicions in part; and to be honest, I suppose it is justified! I will say one thing as a general rule: I am not a threat.

...but IIRC, we were thinking he might be in the clear because of leading the lynch G_D_L, who we all assumed was scum, but Frozen is now thinking that G_D_L might've been cult. Anyway, I wish there was still the function to pull up replies from a certain person in the threads again, that was super useful.

I suppose it could also be musicfan, but as I stated before, I thought his accusations against Pendio were legitimate, and it was a townie trying to scum hunt (and Pendio did flip scum of sorts). But, I could be wrong. I'll check though everything when I have a bit more time.

The FroEn One is correct in pointing out GDL as cult; however, going into the lynch, none of us knew that GDL's alignment changed upon his revival. Most of us assumed he kept his original alignment. (If this sheds any light on GDL's situation.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom