• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia the Gathering: Planechase Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Honestly nothing happened in my shard so I dont have a lot to say. Scarfed said one thing that looking back at it is sorta strange... but Its nothing very huge.

Pen

The game is on!
There were no vote counts at all today... I think more vote counts will make the game more fair because I do not know how many actually knew that I was getting lynched by a single vote... :\

I can't believe that not enough people wanted to walk from this plane. Does this plane really benefit everyone?

Nice to hear from you again Black Kirby! What exactly did Scarfed say? Anyway, we will have to wait till tomorrow.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
There were no vote counts at all today... I think more vote counts will make the game more fair because I do not know how many actually knew that I was getting lynched by a single vote... :\
Well MF was the first person to vote for anyone and LD posted a vote count like 12 hours later. I'm not sure what more you could want. He posted it before the days end too (albeit only like 2 hours before).

Jamie

Err more like 4 hours before*

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
If people would like an extension, I will allow a vote for it as I can't do anything until I get off work tonight, and it was so inactive that I didn't post vote counts. Any who want to extend, please say so.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
If you don't get the extension by the way, Pen, the vote doesn't count.
And also, as LD said, there was no reason to post a vote count, since only one person voted and he posted one for that.

Jamie

I have to say, and I've always been a big proponent of this, I think an extension would be against the spirit of the game. Pendio was fairly lynched by the rules of the game. I also think extensions are silly in general because we play the game based on the amount of game days we have. So I'm not gonna be voting for this one. Sorry, pen, it's just how I've always felt about these kinds of things.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I just got in, but I'm not voting for an extension either. From the quick read through that I did, Pendio doesn't seem particularly not scummy. And it still seems like we have a day to decide anyway so maybe I'll change my mind.

One thing I am certain of is, if we're still on Shadowmoor like I think we are, that I want to walk.

Vote: Walk.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
EBWODP
oh I see the day ended this morning and not the coming morning like I thought it was. If my vote counts I'd still like to walk.

Before I vote to extend the time or not, I would like to hear Pendio's reasoning why we should extend the day, and in the end not lynch you. If you can convince me you are not scum then I would gladly vote to extend the time. But we don't have a lot to go off of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom