• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia the Gathering: Planechase Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Sure, but who knows when Heroine would have started posting? Up till that point she had not done anything, so I do not see the problem. Also, if I had voted for one of the other inactive player, the day would have ended in a tie, thus hindering the lynch. I already explained why lynches are so important to go through with. And I would say they are especially important this early on in the game because we need stuff to go on.

Fig

The Altruist
Ugggh I am so sorry for being so inactive throughout this game. I don't mind being replaced, and my replacement should bring in more involvement than me since I've been busy throughout all the semester.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I actually had a dream last night where another scum died during the night. Damn.

Reactions: Pen

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
tbh I don't really know what's going on in this game anymore. Looking at the plane, if you guys are right about black = scum, we should walk, right? I mean, I still don't know if GDL's character fit scum, but I'll trust those who know more than me.

Vote: Walk

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Little Gumball will replace stitch. Looking for replacement for Fig. Vote tally when I get home or when Deku gets to it.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
VOTE COUNT:
Pendio(1): Musicfan

Planeswalk Tally
Walk(4): Frozen Chosen, Repentance, Musicfan, Pendio

With 13 alive it takes 7 to majority lynch or walk. Day 4 ends on Sunday, the 22nd at 1 am EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom